Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Giants tickets...

GoSkins8921

First of all, sorry if this belongs in classified but I didn't really think so since it's a question about tickets, not actually wanting to buy or sell them.

Anyway, what I was wondering about was the visiting team return e-mail thing... I never really paid that much attention to them last year since I didn't need them, but this year I have some friends at work wanting me to try and find them tickets so obviously that would be an option... The past few games I've noticed that there's always Club Level seats in the corner/end zone for $150, do you all think those will be there for the Giants game or is there not going to be anything for the divisional games? Because they want the best 4 tickets I can find them for $150 or less so if that's going to be there I'm sure it's WAY better than anything else you're gonna get for $150 to the Giants game, but if not then I don't want to wait and find out because there seems to be less and less all the time when I look for 4 tickets for $150.

Thanks guys, hope I didn't make all that **** too confusing lol.

Just got the email today for the Steelers game tickets, and clubs when i looked were going for between 295 and 475. Here is the breakdown for whats available for the Steelers game.... I would think the Giants game will be similar.

x.gif Zone A Club Seat x.gif US $475.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Zone B Club Seat x.gif US $375.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Zone D Club Seat x.gif US $295.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Dream Seat x.gif US $475.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Loge Seat x.gif US $495.00

I will bet you tix for that game will be very plentiful and reasonably priced, by the time late November rolls around. I'm not saying it makes sense, I'm just saying...

I hope for the sake of Skins fans you're right, you would know better than I would. That's going to be a big game barring some unforseen disaster.

I need tix for the Giants too. I'm going to wait until the week before. Then I'm going to check out ascticket.com.

I'm thinking about that and I've done that before, but the only thing is that I've done it before with 2 tickets, now I need 4 together and there seems to be less and less sets of 4 for under $150 all the time... Do you have any experience with getting 4 like that?

I'm thinking about that and I've done that before, but the only thing is that I've done it before with 2 tickets, now I need 4 together and there seems to be less and less sets of 4 for under $150 all the time... Do you have any experience with getting 4 like that?

I just looked at ascticket.com and there are plenty of seats in the Upper level for under $150.00...and yes, there are 4 seats together.

I just cant see myself spending that much money to go to a game. I so want to go to a game and bring my wife but cant shell out that type of dough. Looking at all the different costs it all adds up to be a very very expensive day and i'm not frugal by any means. Cmon 200.00 on the average per ticket plus parking plus food plus drinks forget about it. The only way i'm going if I were to recieve free tickets , with the way the economy is now I just cant see how everyone else is shelling out that type of money.

Just got the email today for the Steelers game tickets, and clubs when i looked were going for between 295 and 475. Here is the breakdown for whats available for the Steelers game.... I would think the Giants game will be similar.

x.gif Zone A Club Seat x.gif US $475.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Zone B Club Seat x.gif US $375.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Zone D Club Seat x.gif US $295.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Dream Seat x.gif US $475.00 x.gifx.gifx.gifx.gifx.gif Loge Seat x.gif US $495.00

OK, so now we have premium seating available at face value for premium games. It's one thing when it was the Saints, Cardinals and Browns, but Pittsburgh is probably the second largest draw in the league after Dallas.

I don't know how the TO can sell mutli season club seat contracts at a 20% markup for preseason games when they also give customers the option of buying single game club seats for any game and seat location they desire.

I feel sorry for any individual stuck w/ a premium seat contract.

OK, so now we have premium seating available at face value for premium games. It's one thing when it was the Saints, Cardinals and Browns, but Pittsburgh is probably the second largest draw in the league after Dallas.

I don't know how the TO can sell mutli season club seat contracts at a 20% markup for preseason games when they also give customers the option of buying single game club seats for any game and seat location they desire.

I feel sorry for any individual stuck w/ a premium seat contract.

me too. If i had club seats i think id be pissed. But I guess if i had club seats id probably be making a lot more than i do right now hahahaha. (and im not even poor, i work as an engineer).

I have also sorta wondered with the economy the way it is, how people are shelling out the money. I was looking to get steelers tickets, but i have a hard time paying 150 to sit in the upper level. I wish I had season tickets..

Hopefully the ticket office will offer normal people seats for the game. The supposed 'return' tickets. Are they open on the weekend?

Archived