Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

-Lowered alot of prices on WHAT??...Or am I blind, cause nothing seems to have changed..

For example the Smoot 21 patched jersey was $900, now it's $750. The Landry gamer was $2000-1800 I believe, now it's $1500. The Lloyd throwback was $1500, now it's $900. Thrash was $900, now he's $750. Springs and Randle El have been downgraded as well.

For example the Smoot 21 patched jersey was $900, now it's $750. The Landry gamer was $2000-1800 I believe, now it's $1500. The Lloyd throwback was $1500, now it's $900. Thrash was $900, now he's $750. Springs and Randle El have been downgraded as well.

-Thx Ned!

What jerseys from the Taylor ring of fame game did they have listed? I only saw the Fletcher listed with a sold sign on it, no pictures were up for it though? Whoever got that one, nice shot of him on Getty from that game.

- They were on the site last night at 5pm ET and now they are all gone!

No we still have all the jerseys, I am going to wait for all the photos from the 3 games to get done, and then i will lanuch them all at once.

The Fletcher did sell. So we have 16 more guys from that game, here is the list for the burgundy #21 Sean Taylor ( Ring Of Fame Game) 11/30/08

D. Thomas

J. Campbell

C. Rogers

S. Springs

C. Portis

F. Smoot

L. Landry

L. Betts

C. Cooley

R. McIntosh

J. Taylor

L. Fletcher (SOLD)

C. Samuels

A. Randle El

S. Moss

A. Carter

M. Kelly

If any one is intersted in getting one before they hit the site next week, please email me jeromyw@josportsco.com or call me, 702-821-5569

We plan on these selling very fast, we have had a ton of calls already.

Jeez, Ned. Three at a time huh?

I just picked up the Rogers from the AZ Cardinals game. Check out these hi res photos I found. I'll be getting these framed nice and big:

20081009-002137-pic-312300386.jpg

20080922-004228-pic-602862368.jpg

20080922-004700-pic-205541226.jpg

:laugh: Awesome Jersey, and beautiful photomatches. That last one, you can see how sweaty (yuck) or beat up the 2 is on his back. NICE!

I'll get my pics up in the next few days.

I'm looking to buy my first Gamer, and the Samuels with the captain's patch is catching my eye. Do you guys have any advice?
Well, one thing about the linemen is it fits kind of funny because of the sleeves. Not the sleeve cuffs, but the sleeves themselves. They are attached to the jersey differently. I don't know if that matters to you.

Also, I've been getting a lot of satisfaction lately from finding nice pics of my gamers on the field. And with all the different gamers available at josports, it might be easier to find the pic first and the jersey second, if you know what I'm saying. It's harder to find really good pics of your jersey after you buy it than before you buy it.

Other than that, do your research. Read about the player, read about the game, try to find a game where the player stands out somehow. Try to find hidden value.

And most important of all, have fun. ;)

I'm looking to buy my first Gamer, and the Samuels with the captain's patch is catching my eye. Do you guys have any advice?

I was/am considering buying the GU Patched one from the Season opener. For about 2 months now. If I were to buy one, THAT is the one I would buy. GU Patch, with the Captains patch - awesome jersey.

I haven't checked myself, but I believe on NFL.com you can go and watch all games from 2008. Similar to how MLB.com has video of every game for the past few seasons. Seen some people do amazing matches with still framing shots for game used bats. I know though on MLB.com you have to pay to get that access. Sometimes they have free trials. Also, if you have NFL network they will start replaying all the games of the week from the past season. Skins were in a few of those.

That Samuels jersey looks really sweet and shows really nice use. I like how he has his collar custom hemmed. The C patch is a nice bonus. Considering how few Skins jerseys will ever have that patch.

Archived