Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Here's something I've been looking at on nfl.com

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2562910&cp=&sr=1&kw=speedwick+white&origkw=speedwick+white&parentPage=search

With the 25% discount, it's about $25 shipped.

I've been looking for the long sleeved shirts the players wear on game day for three years now. I bet this is it. Problem is, it only comes in XXL. BUT... that might be because it's spandex, and it is actually smaller and will stretch to that size. Not sure.

Tempting. It would be a nice addition to my game day wear. :)

Here's something I've been looking at on nfl.com

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2562910&cp=&sr=1&kw=speedwick+white&origkw=speedwick+white&parentPage=search

With the 25% discount, it's about $25 shipped.

I've been looking for the long sleeved shirts the players wear on game day for three years now. I bet this is it. Problem is, it only comes in XXL. BUT... that might be because it's spandex, and it is actually smaller and will stretch to that size. Not sure.

Tempting. It would be a nice addition to my game day wear. :)

Hey MTH, try calling Brian or Jarrod and ask them about these base layers. They can get most any piece of player apparel even if not listed on the site. I've got a couple pairs of white/solid burgundy socks coming.

Hey MTH, try calling Brian or Jarrod and ask them about these base layers. They can get most any piece of player apparel even if not listed on the site. I've got a couple pairs of white/solid burgundy socks coming.
Dude. I just got off the phone with him 60 secs ago. Picked up a Griffin from the Dallas game on Nov 5th, 2006.

Remember - ST grabbed that fumble, and we got the FG as time expired? I didn't get my voice back until the following Friday. I own Griffin's jersey for that game. $350. Hahah. :)

I also talked him out of a XL player worn NFC East Redskins hoodie for $100 off - half price.

I'm gonna have to start delivering pizzas at night.

Damn, that is sweeeeeeeet. Love the 21 patch. Why don't you come tailgate with us on Sunday? We can wear our gamers!

Mark, where do you guys hang out? I am rolling there with a buddy and we are grilling tenderloins accompanied by Captain Morgan. I hear you got the lobster! <or was that last week?!>

Ned,

What game is that from? Dallas last year?.....I love the 21 patch, I may need to get me one, hummmm....back to the site I go....

That was last years Dallas game on 12/30/07. It is a truly awesome piece. I ordered a Throwback also, but won't say who it is until I receive it. And no, it's not Heyer.....I am pissed I missed that one.

Did anyone notice the Joe Gibbs jacket with the #21 Patch? also photo matched very nice!!:gaintsuck

That is extremely sweet, but $800 out of my budget.

Mark, where do you guys hang out? I am rolling there with a buddy and we are grilling tenderloins accompanied by Captain Morgan. I hear you got the lobster! <or was that last week?!>

Tenderloins sound nice. You have a Weber? I do. :)

However, it's going to have a fifteen pound choice grade rib roast in it. No lobsters this week. We did 20 lbs of snow crab leg clusters last week.

If you want to come by, I'm at the old Gate C. Just walk around the stadium until you see the steps with the big white generator on them. I'm right across the street. See sig. :)

I'm not sure which gamer I'll be wearing. It'll be a game time decision. ;)

I ordered a Throwback also, but won't say who it is until I receive it. And no, it's not Heyer.....I am pissed I missed that one.

That would be me who got the Heyer. There were a couple throwbacks even lower in price but they were already sold when I picked up the Heyer.

Tenderloins sound nice. You have a Weber? I do. :)

However, it's going to have a fifteen pound choice grade rib roast in it. No lobsters this week. We did 20 lbs of snow crab leg clusters last week.

If you want to come by, I'm at the old Gate C. Just walk around the stadium until you see the steps with the big white generator on them. I'm right across the street. See sig. :)

I'm not sure which gamer I'll be wearing. It'll be a game time decision. ;)

- If I wear my Lloyd (which I REALLY dont think its a good idea to do in public) and you go with your Smoot, we would look really really funny!!!

70chip44 - Economy is what it is. Jerseys like this come up once in a blue moon. When have you ever been able to buy almost any jersey you wanted from the past 2-3 years? JoSportsCo is flippin awesome. I would LOVE to have their hookup.

Mark - That Weber would be sweet with the tenderloins. I have a Coleman Gas Grill that I use for tailgating; Not even close to your charcoal. We're probably hanging out by Piss Mountain this game- maybe I'll stop by next time during one of the Giants or Eagles games.

To Everyone who bought a gamer =

WEAR THAT **** TOMORROW AT THE GAME! If you are at home or going to a bar, PUT THAT **** ON ANYWAY!

- If I wear my Lloyd (which I REALLY dont think its a good idea to do in public) and you go with your Smoot, we would look really really funny!!!
I think I'm gonna wear my Betts gamer that I picked up a couple years ago. Ladell needs some support this game. Besides, it's a 46 which fits me better over my sweatshirt. :)

Ned Flanders - my Weber will be busy tomorrow... doing a 15 lb rib eye roast, then 20 twice baked potatoes, then my tailgate neighbor needs it for ribs. Sure, man, come on by anytime. I'm always open. :)

70chip44 - Economy is what it is. Jerseys like this come up once in a blue moon. When have you ever been able to buy almost any jersey you wanted from the past 2-3 years? JoSportsCo is flippin awesome. I would LOVE to have their hookup.

Mark - That Weber would be sweet with the tenderloins. I have a Coleman Gas Grill that I use for tailgating; Not even close to your charcoal. We're probably hanging out by Piss Mountain this game- maybe I'll stop by next time during one of the Giants or Eagles games.

To Everyone who bought a gamer =

WEAR THAT **** TOMORROW AT THE GAME! If you are at home or going to a bar, PUT THAT **** ON ANYWAY!

-Ned, your 100% correct about JO, no doubt! I made the economy statement with tongue in cheek!.:)

Very cool thread. I'm a big game used collector. I can't believe you guys buy gamers then wear them. As you can tell, game used NFL jerseys are cut way different then regular authentic jerseys people wear. The player's get them as tight as possible and must have help getting them on. JO Sports has awesome selection of stuff. I wish as well I got a throwback from a lesser player. Those are one of a kind pieces. I really liked last years jerseys with the patches as well. The fun part is also getting photomatches to the wear on the jerseys. For the guy that bought last year's Smoot jersey. Getty has a great match on the red transfer marks on the below the #'s. I've photo matched a bunch of the jerseys on the site when I'm bored. I'll post a few. Another great thing to do is video match as well, if you record games. Sometimes this works well. I'll try and post the Smoot Dallas picture. You can match the wear under #'s.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/78679829.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193587004028B1CDC4E7E435986F801B012

does the picture work for anyone? Must be doing something wrong. Another one that is super easy photomatch is the Jason Taylor jersey from NYG with Gene Upshaw patch on it. It has a dark blackish mark on the front sholder and almost every shot on getty shows that mark clearly, even photfile has a shot of him from that game that shows it. If I figure out how to get pictures uploaded, I'll post them. It's fun part of getting game used stuff with nice wear is getting matches on them.

Archived