Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flying the Redskins flag!

CrazyLikeAFox87

Hey there.

Thought I'd let you know that we're all excited about the NFL coming back again to England this week. We had a couple of journalists from the Times Picayune come over Sunday to do a feature on British fans watching the NFL (they wanted to find some Saints fans but struggled!).

We went to a local pub (bar to you) to watch the Saints v Panthers while some were interviewed for publication back in NO.

Look at the pics and you'll see me wearing my Redskins #87 shirt (Rod Gardner - there's a good reason why I have it!) which ended up in their article! Check the link:

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/10/colchester_england_about_4000.html

When are the Redskins going to come over? Hopefully it would be an away game so we don't lose our FedEx homefield advantage!

Hey there.

Thought I'd let you know that we're all excited about the NFL coming back again to England this week. We had a couple of journalists from the Times Picayune come over Sunday to do a feature on British fans watching the NFL (they wanted to find some Saints fans but struggled!).

We went to a local pub (bar to you) to watch the Saints v Panthers while some were interviewed for publication back in NO.

Look at the pics and you'll see me wearing my Redskins #87 shirt (Rod Gardner - there's a good reason why I have it!) which ended up in their article! Check the link:

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/10/colchester_england_about_4000.html

When are the Redskins going to come over? Hopefully it would be an away game so we don't lose our FedEx homefield advantage!

That's awesome :cheers: Glad to see the burgundy and gold represented across the pond.

As much as people might complain about NFL games going overseas, it's pretty sweet for the international fans.

:helmet:

Of course you may! I play #87 for the Gladiators. When I was last in DC (2004) I picked it up from the stadium shop. Should have waited a few months - he was cut (or traded?) so his shirts were on special offer!

nice! Gotta love it. Funny thing is that my practice jersey number in High School was 87.... so it kinda made sense for me to get the jersey. My game jersey however was 89... :D

Archived