Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoking in FedEx

DeanCollins

I try to be tolerant about smoking in open air environments, especially where the smokers don't have a place to go. I was at the game last sunday, sitting on the visitors side and it got a bit warm. The wife and I decided to take a walk into the concourse to enjoy some shade and apparently many others had the same idea. Well we had a hard time trying to find a place to just stand. Didn't want to interfere with the concession lines or block the traffic thru the middle so we tried standing toward the outside, and of course that was where most of the smokers were, smoking with impunity in the plain view of several no smoking signs. After a few minutes of breathing second hand smoke and getting disgusted we decided to go find a seat in the 200 section and did.

So I walk into our laundry room yesterday and saw my new Landry jersey (with sewn on everything) hanging up and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a F'ing hole in the back of it. I looked closer and sure enough it was burned through from a cigarette that some Ahole must have been holding while following me too closely.

:mad: #*&@*##&&@*^**

I smoke only when I drink and when I'm at games, I drink so I also smoke. I make sure that I hold it where if were to burn anyone, it would be me only, but that never happens.

I know how you feel though. The first time I wore my Cooley EQT jersey, someone burned a hole in it. It was in the back and I didn't notice it until I took it off at home.

People do need to be more careful when smoking in crowds.

I smoke only when I drink and when I'm at games, I drink so I also smoke. I make sure that I hold it where if were to burn anyone, it would be me only, but that never happens.

I know how you feel though. The first time I wore my Cooley EQT jersey, someone burned a hole in it. It was in the back and I didn't notice it until I took it off at home.

People do need to be more careful when smoking in crowds.

yea I figured that the guy probably had an $8 beer in each hand, that he was more concerned about. :doh:

Archived