Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit Tailgate

futboler33

I know there have been a few threads about this, but nothing looks confirmed. I'm going to the game and I'm hoping we can get some Es'ers together. I've heard about tailgating at Eastern Market area..so if anyone is going and has some ideas I'd love to hear about them.

Nice, I am going to be there in Detroit also. Not sure If I will make it for any tailgating but it's good to know that I won't be the only Skins fan there. Going to be at the 50 yard line behind the Redskins bench in the 20th row somewhere. I am so excited my first ever Skins game/Nfl game. Not sure what to expect but I'm pretty sure some smack talking from the Lions Fans if we lose (You never know).

Nice, I am going to be there in Detroit also. Not sure If I will make it for any tailgating but it's good to know that I won't be the only Skins fan there. Going to be at the 50 yard line behind the Redskins bench in the 20th row somewhere. I am so excited my first ever Skins game/Nfl game. Not sure what to expect but I'm pretty sure some smack talking from the Lions Fans if we lose (You never know).

I will also be there for the game. I also don't know about the tailgating, but I will be at the game. I'm also on the Redskins side. I'll be between the 35 and 45 yd line 2 rows up.

I'm not going to make it, but a member and tailgate buddy PMed me the following info a couple days ago:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignole

Some friends are giving a bus trip to the detroit game. depart alex va on sat 530am returning sunday after game.

480 per couple.

hotel, 2 game tickets, breakfast included.

I have more info in attachments if interested.

DEADLINE FOR FUNDS is real soon.

ps i dont see any threads for skins fans going to detroit.

<end>

If you're interested in this, PM bignole

Archived