Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Early Warning for Next Sunday.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

..... as I type, Cleveland are spanking the Giants behind. (Admittedly helped by Eli regressing back to what I'd argue with anyone he is, a good, but FAR from great, QB.).

Braylon Edwards is suddenly finding last years all pro form and looking a stud again, and Anderson's feeding off that with a growing confidence that's got him slinging the ball around like last season.

Hopefully, Sunday will of served as our wake up call and we'll cut out the self inflicted mistakes, as the Browns game will be NO gimme. Respect them, but don't fear them. Maybe it's the the fact the Champs are in town, maybe's it's the ol' Monday Night factor, but the Browns are looking pretty darn good out here.

Hail.

The Browns outclassed the Giants big time. They look like they want to blitz as much as possible. We need to be ready.

Let's win this next game, and then Detroit, and then Pittsburgh on Monday night right after Pittsburgh beats the Giants.

We'll be in first place.

One game at a time!

Go Skins!

Thats what I love about the NFL. Any given Sunday anybody can win in this league. Now we'll get to hear how the NFC East was overrated. I've already heard that the eagles are back! Hahaha

SKINS dont turn it over, defense continues to play solid, and we learn how to punt and kickoff inbounds and were 5-2! HTTR!

By the way, welcome back to earth Eli, YOU SUCK!

Like I said in a previous thread, there is something in the NFL Gatorade. And to think that we are about to face THIS Cleveland Browns next week. So much for it also being an "easy" win.

Oh and the Browns have bitten themselves over and over again with procedural fouls, i.e. false starts. Yet, they are leading by 21. Strange.

Manning is totally screwing me in Fantasy Football.

The Browns outclassed the Giants big time. They look like they want to blitz as much as possible. We need to be ready.

Let's win this next game, and then Detroit, and then Pittsburgh on Monday night right after Pittsburgh beats the Giants.

We'll be in first place.

One game at a time!

Go Skins!

So one game at a time, but we know Pitt will beat NYG? <ols>

Browns look quite good, scary good tonight actually. Edwards looks back to his beastly ways. And the Giants, with their awesome D Line aren't getting any pressure. Or very little anyway.

We will have our hand full next week. Let's hope Rogers can continue his excellent shut down play of late...

It's a nationally televised home game with a lot on the line for Anderson and Crennel. If Anderson didn't perform tonight, Quinn would have started the next game and Romeo would have been fired. It was that serious for the Browns.

Nevertheless, the Skins should be pumped as the Browns are tonight. They are coming off a loss and will be receiving a lot of national attention b/c of the Browns' performance tonight.

This is why throwing away games (Rams) kills you in this league. There is NO SUCH THING as an easy win, and you never know when you are gonna catch a team at the wrong time. Rams and Cleveland looked like cake two weeks ago, and now we've lost to the Rams and Cleveland looks formidable.

I hope the boys are angry and jacked up for this weekend. We need to be 6-2 when Pitt comes to town.

We lost to the Rams because the team thought it would be an easy win so they didn't give 100%. I hope they all learned a BIG lesson this past week, and will play their hearts out every single game left, all the way to FedEx South on Feb. 1st!!

We'll be in first place.

One game at a time!

Go Skins!

man, this browns game doesnt look that easy now. they were easily the best winless team. the team has lots of talent.

We'll be in first place.

One game at a time!

Go Skins!

The Giants will have to lose again for us to be in first place and us not lose another game.

Archived