Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict Offensive scores Vs. Browns

The Caretaker

Predict your offensive scores Versus the Cleveland browns this coming Sunday. After a poor red-zone outing vs the rams the skins will be looking to return to form, and to avoid stupid turnovers, predict how many times we will see the end zone and how many times we will be forced to take a field goal.

Clinton Portis: 2 TDs 156 yards

Jason Campbell: 2 TDs 295 yards

Santana Moss: 1 TD 105 yards

Chris Cooley: 1 TD 78 yards

1 field goal 36 yards from Suisham

31 points by the skins.

Portis - 24 carries, 110 yards, 1 touchdown

Moss - 7 catches, 83 yards

Randel El - 4 catches, 35 yards, 1 touchdown

Cooley - 5 catches, 55 yards, 1 touchdown

Yoder - 2 catches 17 yards, 1 touchdown

Campbell - 3 TD's, 250 yards

Redskins score 35...

Who knows...I just want a win!

OMG. This is not game is not a gimmie. People are getting the same mindset as before the Rams game.

I agree I was thinking the same thing. The fans in here make me sick. A lot of them act like we're going to roll over the Browns. Maybe some of them should watch tonight's Monday night game. The Browns are up by 10 and looking damn good.

Look how the Brown are working the Gnats. There's still plenty time left but the Browns might be able to pull off a win here. So I think it's gonna be a very close game for us. I hope we win but it's gonna be real tough. If it comes down to the 4th qtr, we are loosing this game.

I agree I was thinking the same thing. The fans in here make me sick. A lot of them act like we're going to roll over the Browns. Maybe some of them should watch tonight's Monday night game. The Browns are up by 10 and looking damn good.

Quoted for mother****ing truth. They're up 3 touchdowns now. We can only hope the team doesn't make the same mistake as the fans... again.

Quoted for mother****ing truth. They're up 3 touchdowns now. We can only hope the team doesn't make the same mistake as the fans... again.

Yep the Browns are looking damn good and scary tonight. There beating the Giants by 21 now. Maybe our fans will shut up for a week and just let our team play the game.

Predict your offensive scores Versus the Cleveland browns this coming Sunday. After a poor red-zone outing vs the rams the skins will be looking to return to form, and to avoid stupid turnovers, predict how many times we will see the end zone and how many times we will be forced to take a field goal.

Clinton Portis: 2 TDs 156 yards

Jason Campbell: 2 TDs 295 yards

Santana Moss: 1 TD 105 yards

Chris Cooley: 1 TD 78 yards

1 field goal 36 yards from Suisham

31 points by the skins.

That would be a sweet game!

Archived