Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder on ESPN radio at 2:00P.M.

NorEastNCFan

Lavar called in and disguised his voice and rambled on. Asked what we would do in the draft....:laugh: after chuckles, Lavar described his draft day experience. He is bragging on the Redskinettes (Lavar is) at the draft day party. Lavar is excited about the "best offseason they have had." Patrick wants to know why Snyder is picking on the Jets. Lavar said he and Coles had a big laugh about it. Lavar hit Snyder up for NBA playoff tickets.......more coming

I about fell out of my seat when Snyder opened up the interview with the Bengals comment. "First of all, I can't imagine being a Bengal." That was classic.

Also, Snyder, while not saying a whole lot, somewhat busted my McGahee bubble. Unless it was a smokescreen. :cool: Seriously, I won't be disappointed if we don't get him. I do agree with Snyder though that he's the best back in the draft and a special player.

When "Rashad" called, I was like, what extremeskins nerd is this? Get on with the question and let somebody else call in. Arrington and Snyder seemed to really play off each other.

Not a whole lot of new information but a funny interview nonetheless. No word or committment about which direction we may go. Snyder said we have needs on both sides of the ball.

Archived