Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pats/Chargers

Zen-like Todd

Meanwhile, the machine-like, exquisitely constructed, dynastic New England Patriots, the same organization that made a joke of the NFL through the better part of a decade and through the greatest regular season in league history just a season ago, now stripped of their franchise quarterback become just another team.

QB Theory lives.

Meanwhile, the machine-like, exquisitely constructed, dynastic New England Patriots, the same organization that made a joke of the NFL through the better part of a decade and through the greatest regular season in league history just a season ago, now stripped of their franchise quarterback become just another team.

QB Theory lives.

I was one of the people to pick them to win at least 12 games still. It does look like New England isn't such hot **** without Brady.

I wish someone could explain WHY a replay referee can't even get a call correct. It was clearly and INT and Moss, on the ground, caused the tackle. The ball came lose as the DB hit the ground. It was clearly an INT and down by contact. Not sure what the referee saw but he was clearly incorrect. What good is replay if they can't get the call right. The explanation he gave did not apply in the case because the DB was down by contact, NOT of his own accord.

These zebras really piss me off this year. :mad:

Archived