Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why can't we catch interceptions?(merged)

Slateman

I know, I know.. if they could catch they would be WRs... but GEEEEEZ!!!

I saw two in the hands, wave to Mom, All-American, apple pie interceptions float to the ground today.

Zorn is enough of a maverick to do this. Get all the DBs together and throw balls at them until they can't move their arms :)

I know we deserve to be eating humble pie because we allowed the Rams to stay in the game.

Please Coach... have the DBs work on the "in the gullet" catches.

HTTR!

I am sick an tired of the number of dropped INT's that this team has had. They need 1hr each on the jugs machine....

I mean, it's not like these balls are just grazing off the tip of the hands, their shoulders are square and it almost looks like they are the intended targets! We should have at least 5 more turnovers added to our total if we can catch!

I am sick an tired of the number of dropped INT's that this team has had. They need 1hr each on the jugs machine....

I mean, it's not like these balls are just grazing off the tip of the hands, their shoulders are square and it almost looks like they are the intended targets! We should have at least 5 more turnovers added to our total if we can catch!

Amen! lol. If we had just caught one of those balls it would have changed the outcome of this game.

Archived