Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George W. Bush Jr.

skinsfan913

... Over 5,000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to to the Promised Land."

Nearly 5,000 years later, Roosevelt said, " lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel; this is the Promised Land!"

Now Bush Jr. wants to steal your shovels, kick your asses, raise the price of your Camels, and mortgage the Promised Land. Bush Jr. wants to change the Republican Party Emblem from an elephant to a condom, because it stands for inflation, protects a bunch of pricks, halts production, and gives a false sense of security while one is being screwed.:laugh:

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Ive seen this used to describe every President and Governor candidate from both sides for a few years.

Clever though overused now.

Bingo, Kilmer! I was gonna say exactly the same thing.:notworthy

(and i was a Sonny fan :silly: )

And don't forget the other overused one...

Why Columbus was a Democrat

He didn't really know where he was going, didn't realize where he was when he got there, and did it all by using other people's money....

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Why Columbus was a Democrat

He didn't really know where he was going, didn't realize where he was when he got there, and did it all by using other people's money....

:laugh: :notworthy I've actually never heard that one.

Archived