Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injury Report?

skin_finatic

Let all recover. sorry guys i don't share some of the board members feeling on the Rams making a game of it. They are that bad. I want to make sure MM, JT and SS come back totally healthy for the Steelers game. The way that line is protecting big Ben i could see us getting 8 sacks on them.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2193/1690943289_b8299fcf22.jpg?v=0

I'm back here at Redskin Park, three days before Rams-Redskins in Landover. The locker room opens at noon and defensive coordinator Greg Blache holds court on the stairs outside the locker room at 12:30 p.m.

I expect injuries to be a big topic today because of the list of players who sat yesterday.

Eight players -- Messrs Doughty, Taylor, Griffin, Heyer, Springs, Washington, Kendall and Thomas -- sat out practice on Wednesday with various injuries. I expect Springs (albeit in a reserve role), Kendall and Thomas to be ready for Sunday.

The other injuries are interesting. Coach Jim Zorn said there is a nerve issue in Reed Doughty's back and that's cause for concern. Cornelius Griffin is unsure whether his shoulder will be ready. I don't expect Stephon Heyer to start.

Jason Taylor is another issue. He's missed two games with a calf injury and has yet to go through a full practice. Zorn said on Wednesday that if Taylor worked Thursday and Friday, that would be enough to let him play. That was the case in Week 1 when he played against the Giants despite maybe only practice.

But why play Taylor? As much as he wants to play, he should sit for another week.

Springs & Washington are F-R-A-G-I-L-E.

They play 2...take 2 off....thats the way they are.

I'll be shocked if J.Taylor, S.Springs & M.Washington play a single snap Sunday.

Blades seems to have picked up the slack in MW's absence....Springs though we need and we dont have a pass rush as it is now - we could use a healthy Jason Taylor back BIGTIME.

Archived