Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Latest on Clinton from the Onion

Riggo-toni

Clinton Emotionally Ready To Start Getting Blow Jobs Again

NEW YORK—Five years after the Monica Lewinsky scandal, former president Bill Clinton announced Tuesday that, at long last, he is emotionally ready to start receiving blow jobs again. "It has been a long, difficult road, but I am finally at a point in my life where I can receive oral sex from a woman again," Clinton told reporters. "After many years of soul-searching and intensive therapy, I am now able to enjoy getting blown without all that painful emotional baggage overshadowing what should be a wonderful experience."

Sarge,

Nope thats what they said, my dad was (until 2 months ago) in charge of the State of Michigan recruiting for the Navy but now in the XO at the only boot camp for the Navy in North Chicago - he and my Marine uncle had the same thoughts...

I have a hard time getting past Dubya's alleged desertion/AWOL from his Air National Guard (or whatever it was) post back during the Vietnam War...I wonder if being the son of a powerful politican allowed him to escape punishment...

I guess its all water under the bridge now.

The Guard back in those days was a very lax organization. People regularly didn't report. Even today, one can go 6 months without reporting for your weekend and still fulfill your commitment. I don't know if President Bush ever really did go AWOL, but the atmosphere back then could have accounted for that and for clinton never being busted for being AWOL.

Originally posted by Air Sarge

The Guard back in those days was a very lax organization. People regularly didn't report. Even today, one can go 6 months without reporting for your weekend and still fulfill your commitment. I don't know if President Bush ever really did go AWOL, but the atmosphere back then could have accounted for that and for clinton never being busted for being AWOL.

Shows you what I know, I didnt even know that Clinton ever signed up for the Guard or anythign else.

I thought he went to England for academics so he didnt get drafted.

Originally posted by Air Sarge

The guard is still very laxed imo. I always thought of guard guys a one step above the civil air patrol. Never really thought highly of them while I was serving on active duty.

Archived