Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Round 2: Who Won The Debate? Clean Sweep For Obama

skinsfan07

I think the bias of Drudge is seen in the layout of his page. What stories get top billing with HUGE headlines and what stories are buried underneath.

I've also most definitely seen, in the five years I've been checking out Drudge, many times where stories were there in the morning or late at night and then aren't there a dozen or so hours later. Now I can't cite specific examples but it is something I have noticed.

Exactly how are they supposed to explain their plans (besides does McCain even have one?) when they are being rushed to finish their statement in under a min.

Sorry, you reap what you sow. These debates are set up to be rapid fire exchanges, not detailed in depth discussion on how they are going to fix things because that's the attention span of the typical viewer.

Well, if they actually answered the question, they may have had time to explain. They both started twisting the question to what they wanted to say. Told us nothing and pointed the finger at each other. I watched the debate twice and came away with the same conclusion.

I found on RealClearPolitics. It's an ABC story that has links to numerous sites, polls and pundits around the country. Apparently, pretty much everyone thinks Obama won the debate. Even the most right wing sources are only calling it a tie. at best.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=3105288&page=1

I go to RCP too. Good site for anything politics.

Archived