Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home tonight @ Redskin Park

Huly

Come Welcome our boys back home tonight at Redskin's Park in Ashburn VA.

Date: October 5, 2008

Time meet up 7PM they should be in between 8pm and 9pm.

LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

And from a geo challenged fan located at the unofficial Kansas Washington Redskins Headquarters with no gas money to get there;)

WelcomeHome.jpg

(ps: that isn't snow in Kansas~ that's the unmelted ice from coolers taken to Blondiegate~:-) )

After this game I hope everyone that can possibly make it will! What an amazing effort to win back to back NFC Beast ROAD GAMES!!! Go cheer loud and proud for them! Let them know that ALL of Redskins Nation, coast to coast, is proud of what they are doing!!!!!

yelp...............coast to coast:cheers:; and please don't forget Kansas;)

Hey~~~~~~~~~ KU won against I O W A :point2sky:D

After this game I hope everyone that can possibly make it will! What an amazing effort to win back to back NFC Beast ROAD GAMES!!! Go cheer loud and proud for them! Let them know that ALL of Redskins Nation, coast to coast, is proud of what they are doing!!!!!

Hey fellow West Coast fan I'm right there with you, i represented alone today and the one of the local bars and cheered proudly our team. We may be a distance physically but we are definately there in D.C with all of you in our heart and spirit..GO 'SKINS!!!!!!! :point2sky:point2sky

Went out tonight to see the team. Wanted to thank Huly for walking all the way down to my truck to invite me over to where she and her friends were sitting, and for making sure everyone else did the same. A great fan of a great team.

Pretty decent turn out tonight. Thanks to Huly for coordinating the glow sticks. The team came in quickly and left quickly. HTTR, way to pluck those Eagles! Here are a few snapshots, not the best mind you but a few.

PS: The first picture is a cool flashing LED Skins hat.

wIMG_3615.jpg

wIMG_3617.jpg

wIMG_3618.jpg

wIMG_3619.jpg

wIMG_3620.jpg

wIMG_3621.jpg

wIMG_3622.jpg

wIMG_3624.jpg

wIMG_3625.jpg

wIMG_3626.jpg

We had a great time! Thanks for the glow sticks!

See you in a couple of weeks.

Katie

Come Welcome our boys back home tonight at Redskin's Park in Ashburn VA.

Date: October 5, 2008

Time meet up 7PM they should be in between 8pm and 9pm.

LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Archived