Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This weeks pick from misterwookas!!!

Misterwookas

"There must be something about this guy Misterwookas on Extremeskins. He nailed the Saints and Cards game then last week in Dallas he and his Mandatory Death Trap Chili by Chef Emerson was a boost for the win in Big D though in that game he called a blowout. What Misterwookas says, Misterwookas goes..."

Larry Micheal, Redskins Nation 10/2/08

It is apparent that we must have a following here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Thus takes us to this week and the matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles, who come into the game with a 2-2 record. Brian Westbrook lookes to be a game time decision and if he plays it will definitely help the Eagles. Coming off an ankle injury, though, can limit his abilities. Donovan McNabb will then rely on his passing game in which he has done superbly this season. The Eagles lead the NFL in sacks this year so this looks to be a test for the Redskins O-Line. Again, if the Skins can avoid turnovers and move the ball like they have all year, this will be another victory. Westbrook has been the Redskins nemesis the last couple of years and when he is on, that spells doom for the Burgandy and Gold. It is not gonna happen this week.

Skins 20 Eagles 10

Two straight home games after this, Rams and Browns.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

"There must be something about this guy Misterwookas on Extremeskins. He nailed the Saints and Cards game then last week in Dallas he and his Mandatory Death Trap Chili by Chef Emerson was a boost for the win in Big D though in that game he called a blowout. What Misterwookas says, Misterwookas goes..."

Larry Micheal, Redskins Nation 10/2/08

It is apparent that we must have a following here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Thus takes us to this week and the matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles, who come into the game with a 2-2 record. Brian Westbrook lookes to be a game time decision and if he plays it will definitely help the Eagles. Coming off an ankle injury, though, can limit his abilities. Donovan McNabb will then rely on his passing game in which he has done superbly this season. The Eagles lead the NFL in sacks this year so this looks to be a test for the Redskins O-Line. Again, if the Skins can avoid turnovers and move the ball like they have all year, this will be another victory. Westbrook has been the Redskins nemesis the last couple of years and when he is on, that spells doom for the Burgandy and Gold. It is not gonna happen this week.

Skins 20 Eagles 10

Two straight home games after this, Rams and Browns.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

So it is said. Let it be done.:notworthy

To Funny... told the wife just a little while ago that when we win on Sunday we need to start setting aside money for playoff tickets!!!

I'll continue this :D

My dad promised to me today that if the NFC has to go through FedEx in the playoffs he'll come up with me to any games.

Also, he told me if it comes to it, we will head to Tampa :fingersx:

Archived