Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chief Zee Sighting

tiger187126

I was driving into Fed Ex this past Sunday when the guy in the car next to me started talking up the game. I look over and who is sitting there in all his glory....

Warning: Language after jump (i couldn't contain my excitement for seeing him.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30447939@N04/2874888841/

I thought that this man was carried in on a throne or something.

Turns out he drives his Chevy Van through all the traffic and parking mess just like the rest of us.

Not anything pertinent, but I just wanted to share a sighting with everyoe else.

Oh and :dallasuck

where is it? i was bummed they stop letting me park on the sidewalk in the RV section.

we have a green pass and were always out there. now we have to park behind the RVs.

Check the tailgate section of the forums here up to a week before every home game. The thread from the Cards game is still on the 1st page. E43 green lot is where the tailgate is though. Its very close to the RV lot.

Come by the ES tailgate sometime, he is at every one.

Not that DB needs it but...... I can verify this!

And I get giddy each and every time.......

~~ Cool Chief Zee Story ~~

I took a picture of my daughter at a preseason tailgate with Chief Zee.

At the Saints tailgate she took the 8x10 that I printed for him to sign, which he so graciously did. Cool enough, right? It gets better....

Before he signed the picture he asked her if he could have a copy of the picture so he'd have a picture of him with his #1 fan! I almost cried :D

I should make it to a tailgate. Are they fun? I usually park across arena drive at D22 but this year it has been mainly old people. I even got asked to turn my music off in the parking lot once this year already.

Check out the pics from the Cards tailgate and you tell me.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=260718

Come on by, we do it right!!

Archived