Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Illustrated:Cooley reveals himself in blog

shk75

For those of you that missed Chris Cooley on Elliot in the Morning this morning, you can listen here:

http://www.eitmonline.com/eitmonline2/media/eitmlive/A333482DC7_cooley_091508.mp3

They start talking about it a little more than halfway through.

Cooley: "I can not confirm or deny that was my penis, but I can say 'How does that even happen?'"

Elliot: "Well I don't know, I wasn't the one taking the picture"

Cooley "...Uhm, Three people missed that going up to our website"

Elliot: "Okay, lets go back to the beginning I ha-"

Cooley: "-That was a major accident. I mean, we didn't hear about that until 8 o'clock last night."

Elliot: "Okay, but I gotta go back to the beginning. So the thing that you're reading is I guess Jim Zorn puts together, like, position tests for you guys or something like that? I don't... You know what, I don't even care... But my point is... Why would you be reading that with your mule hanging out?"

Cooley: "I don't think anyone was reading it. It was to just take a picture of that real quick"

Elliot: "So it was like 'oh, I gotta take a picture of this...mind the hog. BAM. And no one sees that when it goes up on the website?"

Cooley: "Like I said man, I was busy all day yesterday so..."

Elliot: hyena laughing

It continues for a little bit more...

Why?

It really doesn't make a difference. The Saints weren't going to change what they did on the fly because of a picture online with Cooley's wanker in it... Newsflash, it's the NFL, all of that stuff on the test was probably pretty well known to begin with.

I can understand not wanting that stuff posted, but it wasn't groundbreaking stuff.

Archived