Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLShop Alternate Jerseys Weird?

iMeast

I agree. As much as the true burgundy, the gold color of the pants and trim looks better rather than the more yellowish in the current color scheme.

Overall, I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent switch to this look:

redskins_lg.jpg

All of it - helmet, gold pants, darker colors... It would be a big change for tradition bound fans, but it's a classier look than the current unis and harkens back to the history of the team.

Wouldn't mind that uni, especially with the arrows on the sleeve, but not the spear helmet. Even though we had it first, it still reeks of Florida State. Use the color of that helmet, but use the Indian head logo and stripes down the helmet.

Unfortunately, you cannot truly make a 70th anniversary Darrell Green jersey. The NFL shop will not allow the period on the custom jerseys. So you cannot have D. Green.

Have you tried? I mean what if your name happened to be Danny Green and you wanted a #28 jersey LOL? :saintsuck

HTTR

You should brush up on your Redskin history. The Redskins were the premiere team from 1937 to the late 1940's. Even before moving to Washington from Boston, they were a good team.

Sammy Baugh still holds records in the NFL that have yet to be broken. The Redskins were the first team in the NFL to be televised and they were the first team to have a marching band.

So what do you mean by...no history with this team?

And let's not forget the George Allen era.

Wouldn't mind that uni, especially with the arrows on the sleeve, but not the spear helmet. Even though we had it first, it still reeks of Florida State. Use the color of that helmet, but use the Indian head logo and stripes down the helmet.

that would be teh hottness. I don't really dig the spear on the helmet either... but i think the darker burgundy is 100x better. I do like the spear on the sleeve though.

Archived