Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baghdad Celebrates!

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

If anyone has been watching the news today Baghdad is a big party. The end of terror in Iraq is here and I as a Muslim am so pleased to see the end of that horrible regime.

As most Muslims celebrating would say "Allah hu akbhar" (God is Great) and I am very very pleased to see this war prompting celebrations

SkinsHokie (or others),

How many of these guys do you think are Sunni? Is it just the Shia celebrating, or do you think it's everyone? It is of no surprise that the Shia (as well as the Kurds) are elated with the demise of the Baathists. I am just wondering how the Sunni minority is feeling right about now.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Honestly riggo I have no idea how Sunni's are feeling. I myself am a Sunni Muslim but again it means very little too me but is a major thing to people in the Muslim world. It gives them something else to fight about.

All I can say is I hope Sunni's realize just like Shia's that they were oppressed and this is a wonderful wonderful day in the history of our religion and our people.

I am absolutley thrilled and in extacy and had tears in my eyes as I saw those people celebrating in Dearborn and Baghdad. If they are Shi'a, Sunni, Kurd or whatever they are all Muslims in my eyes and 20 million plus of my Muslim brothers and sisters are free of an awful dictator.

Thank you America and thank you President Bush

Archived