Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

These are the choices we have, from the spreadsheet on tinob's link. So, choosing from these would make the order faster, I think. They're $38, shipping included, IF we order 10. Individually, they're $45, also shipping included. Availability of jerseys will be checked by Tinob before the order is finalized. Please PM Tinob with your email address, jersey(s) and size, I can put together a spreadsheet and send it to the supplier

Here is whats avail.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...kevpYBHzaCqvUg

Chris Cooley

Laron Landry

Clinton Portis

Sean Taylor

J. Campbell

Devin Thomas

Jason Taylor

Colt Brennan

I spoke to Tinob about possibly getting custom ordered jerseys ie: Rocky McIntosh, Mike Sellers etc. and he stated "We can prob get those as well. Once we have a good number of jersey in the thread i will check it out with the supplier."

List what you would like, what size and what color. If you do not notate a color Burgandy will be the default color.

Here are the pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/nfljerseyalbum/Washington_Redskins

:helmet:

User Name-----Player-----Size----Color

1)GoSkins8921-->Sellers-----48----Burgundy

2)GoSkins8921-->Landry-----52----Burgundy

3)GoSkins8921-->Moss-------48---Burgundy

4)skinfan2k----->Riggins-----48----White

5)Cherick------->Portis------50----White

6)YoCoLifSavr--->Brennan---48----White

7)19none83----->S.Taylor---50----Burgundy

8)BassMaster24->J.Taylor----54---White

9)BassMaster24->J.Taylor----54---White

10)ceviker------->Heyer------50---White

11)Slacky------->Cooley------48---White

12)GraniteFalls--->Cooley-----52---Burgundy

13)GraniteFalls-->J.Taylor-----52---Burgundy

14)Skinsfan1311->Cooley------54---Burgundy

15)TxRedskin---->Riggins------52---Burgundy

16)JeffSchmeff-->Cooley------50---Burgundy

17)Aco---------->Cooley-----48----White

18)PittRott------>Landry------52---Burgundy

19)Youngbreed-->Cooley------54---Burgundy

20)Rooner------->Cooley------50---Burgundy

21)drunkterp---->Cooley-------52---Burgundy

I spoke to Tinob and he said we may be able to get custom jersey of players not on the list like Mike Sellers, Rocky McIntosh..etc. So hopefully we can get a nice order together

Sweet, I'd... um well I'd be really happy if I got a Mike Sellers jersey. I got a warning from a mod last time I said what I wanted to say :D haha

Clinton Portis, White, size 50.

What tinob says is they're $38, shipping included, IF we order 10. Individually, they're $45, also shipping included.

Seems to me like it won't be any problem at all to get 10 with all those players, especially if we can do the custom thing with Sellers and such.

Just post what you want...not "Can I get this player?" If you want a jersey list size, color and player.

Even if it's a custom?

I said JC before but I'll change mine up I guess this would be the best way to say it:

Mike Sellers, 48, burgundy.

If I can't get that then...

Jason Campbell, 48 burgundy.

And yea, don't worry, we'll have at least about 20 orders once the Hawaiians get on lol.

EDIT: Figured I'd just edit it since I already have like half the posts on this thread lol... First of all, are these each gonna be shipped to the user wanting them or will they all be shipped to one person and then they'll ship them out to individuals? If it's the latter, I could meet at any of the home games if possible instead of having them shipped if that's ok, so it'd save me some shipping money. Secondly, I just thought about I'll ask some people at work/bowling/school the next couple days if they want a jersey, it's pretty likely that I'll have at least two more in the next couple days.

Ok I think I'm done on here for now lol. I should probably go to bed haha.

We have 7 so far, shooting for 20 for the really sweet discounted price.

What's the really sweet discounted price? lol.

And yea, I have at least one friend that wants one, there's one more that I would say will probably want one and then a couple more that I'd say are probably like 50/50.

Oh, also, I'd say we should try to go a little over 20 in case of people ****ing out.

Archived