Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

J. Campbell, Samuels, Fletcher, Griffin, Cartwright, and K. Campbell Named Captains

SkinsMaster88

This is all good but how is Portis not a captain? I'd be a little disappointed if I was CP...didn't the organization tell CP they wanted him to be the face of the franchise?

I don't know if this is the case or not but a lot of the time teamates pick the captains. Zorn seems to be the type of coach that likes to get everyone involved so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened..

I know this. Im just saying he sucks! Griff is a good captian but I think Marcus or Jason should have gotten it seeing how Marcus has shown to be a leader of the d after we released Lavar.

Khary Campbell is SPECIAL TEAMS capitan. Not a DEFENSIVE capitan. he plays SPECIAL TEAMS. jason taylor and marcus washington play DEFENSE, not SPECIAL TEAMS, so they COULD NOT be elected as SPECIAL TEAMS capitans.

and khary campbell doesn't suck.

Khary Campbell is SPECIAL TEAMS capitan. Not a DEFENSIVE capitan. he plays SPECIAL TEAMS. jason taylor and marcus washington play DEFENSE, not SPECIAL TEAMS, so they COULD NOT be elected as SPECIAL TEAMS capitans.

and khary campbell doesn't suck.

Please don't get me started. I know he is good for one thing and that is making tackles on punt returns and kickoffs! That's as far as it goes. He will never start for another franchise in this league everyone here knows that! If Khary Campbell was so good how come he never got a full time starting job at linebacker for us in the 4 yrs he has been here. Enough said!;)

Please don't get me started. I know he is good for one thing and that is making tackles on punt returns and kickoffs! That's as far as it goes. He will never start for another franchise in this league everyone here knows that! If Khary Campbell was so good how come he never got a full time starting job at linebacker for us in the 4 yrs he has been here. Enough said!;)

Hahahaha!

Why the hell do you think he got the "SPECIAL TEAMS" Captain thing. Because he's good on SPECIAL TEAMS. No one said he's a pro-bowl linebacker.

Jeez louise. :doh:

That's why he was elected a special teams captain! He's good at special teams!

I never said he was an All-Pro linebacker. we don't need him to start. However, he probably is the best special teams player that we have, hence the SPECIAL TEAMS capitan honor.

I never said he was an All-Pro linebacker. we don't need him to start. However, he probably is the best special teams player that we have, hence the SPECIAL TEAMS capitan honor.

Im guessing your his sidekick. I know ST is batman so that would make you.................... batgirl?

St your lucky I like you! LOL!:)

:D

Sorry for my little rant. I just think you misunderstood when people called him great at what he does. I'll be the first to say that he hasn't been on the team for years due to his epic LB play. But he does supply solid veteran depth, and is a ACE on special teams.

:D

Sorry for my little rant. I just think you misunderstood when people called him great at what he does. I'll be the first to say that he hasn't been on the team for years due to his epic LB play. But he does supply solid veteran depth, and is a ACE on special teams.

It's all good you know that. It's that time of the year again where we make another run at the lombardi trophy!!!!;)

I think that shows the players' confidence in Campbell as their leader. It's a big thing for a young qb to be named captain by the team. Good for Campbell.

And congrats to the rest of the guys, they all deserved it. Especially Fletcher.

Sorry to say but Jason Campbell is not a leader.....You will never see him ****ing out his Oline like Brady did when one jumped offsides even after they were up 45-0. Jason was chosen as a captain by default, as of now he is not a true leader.

Sorry to say but Jason Campbell is not a leader.....You will never see him ****ing out his Oline like Brady did when one jumped offsides even after they were up 45-0. Jason was chosen as a captain by default, as of now he is not a true leader.

any proof or you just talking dumb **** like always

O god!!!!!!!! Here we go again! lol:doh:

Archived