Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ah, ATN is awfully quiet these days...

tr1

Give us a list of those who have said the prediction articles where the pukes have the best talent, best backup talent and are locks for the SB are nonsense.
:laugh:

Seriously do you laugh as you type this stuff?

So a Cowboys fan thinks they will easily win the superbowl unless they refute anything positive said about them in the press? wow

:laugh:

Seriously do you laugh as you type this stuff?

So a Cowboys fan thinks they will easily win the superbowl unless they refute anything positive said about them in the press? wow

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So, you agree with all of the articles that say the pukes are a lock on the SB?

Yes or No?

Dude you couldnt back up what you said. Its over no need to keep bringing it up

I told you who said it and I told you what they said and I even told you where they said it. There hasnt been one team in the NFL in a long time that has lived up to the pressure everyone put on them to live up to what is expected of them. The Cowboys especially. They have all the hype in the world, more then any team in recent sports history. We see how the pukes played with a little bit of pressure, cant wait to see how they do it with all the pressure.

NFCE winners?

very good chance

Best talent?

In the NFCE yes

Best backup talent?

we are strong at some not at others. Dont know about depth on every team so I can answer

Most likely to represent the NFC in the SB?

One of the favorites for sure

No weaknesses?

All teams have a weakness

I told you who said it and I told you what they said and I even told you where they said it. There hasnt been one team in the NFL in a long time that has lived up to the pressure everyone put on them to live up to what is expected of them. The Cowboys especially. They have all the hype in the world, more then any team in recent sports history. We see how the pukes played with a little bit of pressure, cant wait to see how they do it with all the pressure.

still nothing

Thats not reasonable thats why

Why is it that you've come to this conclusion tonight, when you've had dozens of chances to weigh in on how ridiculous those articles have been?

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate your not picking the pukes to win the SB, but I sure wish you'd have said so earlier.

:cheers:

Why is it that you've come to this conclusion tonight, when you've had dozens of chances to weigh in on how ridiculous those articles have been?

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate your not picking the pukes to win the SB, but I sure wish you'd have said so earlier.

:cheers:

:laugh: :laugh:

You never asked tr1 you are to busy with your game you do not listen to people.

Nobody here is predicting superbowl thats just in your head

very good chance

In the NFCE yes

we are strong at some not at others. Dont know about depth on every team so I can answer

One of the favorites for sure

All teams have a weakness

This is tremendous progress!

What weaknesses do the puke have?

This is tremendous progress!

What weaknesses do the puke have?

I think I have been very reasonable at answering your questions, lets try something new and talk about how you feel about your team ok? By my count I have 5 questions to ask and you answer sound about right?

:laugh: :laugh:

You never asked tr1 you are to busy with your game you do not listen to people.

Nobody here is predicting superbowl thats just in your head

Wow! But you and others have had chance after chance to say that those articles are stupid and wrong.

Why tonight?

Wow! But you and others have had chance after chance to say that those articles are stupid and wrong.

Why tonight?

You asked tonight.

Why would anyone argue an article saying positive things about their team do you realize how ignorant that sounds

I think I have been very reasonable at answering your questions, lets try something new and talk about how you feel about your team ok? By my count I have 5 questions to ask and you answer sound about right?

I'll answer your questions about the Skins, but we should do it in the Stadium.

Now, about those weaknesses the pukes have...what are they?

I said it in another puke thread and Ill say it here. Its no longer the 70s 80s or even the early 90s when teams would dominate year after year after year. Who honestly saw the Giants going from one of the most dysfunctional teams in the NFL to beating the best team in football who haven't lost a game all year? Every year all 32 teams have an equal shot at winning it. No team has a better chance then any other. Teams get hot at the right time and teams fall apart at the wrong time (Dallas ;) ) The Cowboys have the same shot as the Redskins and hell as do the Dolphins. To think any other way is foolish. Btw this point was refuted by Ken, who said that according to Vegas, thats not true so he wont think that way :laugh:

Archived