Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MD Skins fan needs help in LA

Bhutanibeast

Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if any of you knew of a way that I could watch games over at school in LA. I go to USC and i am a huge redskins fan but im not sure how im gonna be able to watch the games. I have my own apartment but NFL sunday ticket is a little too pricey for me. Does anyone know of any websites that streams the games live for a decent price?

OR

Would someone be willing to upload all the plays from the regular season games onto extremeskins for download? :)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hey I'm from Bethesda and go to SC too! What year are you? Usually the games are on TV because we have alot of high profile games, but I'm usually too hungover to wake up at 10AM to watch them. There are alot of bars around the area so if you have a car you can probably find one that plays it. Or make friends with someone who has Sunday Ticket. Fight On!

You can try some of the big sports bars. We have Trophy's down here in San Diego, they always have the Redskins games, along with any other games being played. The bad part is, you'll have to sit with damn Cowgirls, Uggles and Gnats fans in the same area. I plan on going to Winston's in OB as much as I can this year, it's all Skins fans there.

Archived