Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michael on ESPN Radio 950 today @ 4

sly

Larry Michael, to me, seems disingenuous and does not offer any real insight or thought provoking material for audiences. He reports team news on a positive spin but does not seem to have a connection with fans or players.

With that said, a radio interview with him would be no more appealing than a broadcast of his from Redskins.com TV.

I would much rather have the hosts and commentators from Comcast like Chick Hernandez, Russ Thaler, Jill Sorenson, and Kelly Johnson. They seem more interested in the Redskins, have a better connection and interview with players and coaches, and are much more liked by the fans.

Thanks for the heads up, but no thanks I'll pass.

P.S. I have no affiliation to Comcast...just to my Redskins.

And there are others who have the name "Snyder" written on the bottom of their paycheck who are still critical of the team.

Just b/c someone works for Snyder doesn't automatically make them a mindless, ass-kissing lackey.

Can you please name some? And it sure does if that person is on the Redskins' own radio stations and Redskins.com TV. He's not gunna start the nightly news off with "Questionable offseason moves here at Redskins Park as the team signs/lets go (insert name)..." He is an optimist, but let's be honest, he has to be.

Archived