Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mackdaddydean's 300 Shuttle Experiment UPDATED 08/13/08!

Mackdaddydean

Please this ain't nothing

Here is my regimen:

12 X 5lbs of wings deep fry for about 3-5 min while bobbing and weaving all the drunks at the tailgate with a cig and a drink in one hand and the scooper in the other :D

Please this ain't nothing

Here is my regimen:

12 X 5lbs of wings deep fry for about 3-5 min while bobbing and weaving all the drunks at the tailgate with a cig and a drink in one hand and the scooper in the other :D

You're drunk too, aren't you? That makes it slightly easier (maybe....)

Not sure why this hasn't been responded to yet.

You need to do it twice OP.

One way to get better at these is do 150 yard shuttles. Just half the time as well. Start at 2 with 60 second breaks in-between. Then do three. Keep building til you decided to do 300 yard shuttles.

We're all ignoring it because we're all going to have enough trouble doing it once.....

After hearing about the infamous 300 Shuttle that the players must run (12

25-yard dashes suicide-style) I wondered if such a feat could be completed by a 23 year old who is 6'1" 176lbs and out of shape.

I was thinking about trying it too. I'm 31 y/o about 180 lbs 5'11. Hey, i need to get back in shape anyway and this seems like a short and intense cardio work out.

:cheers:

I was thinking about trying it too. I'm 31 y/o about 180 lbs 5'11. Hey, i need to get back in shape anyway and this seems like a short and intense cardio work out.

:cheers:

It is easy to get yourself to go out and do because it doesn't take long and yes, it is an EXTREMELY intense minute or so. Gotta be honest that when i started this thread I'd hope some other people might try it with me. Good luck to you :)

Guest Best_OF_DA_BURG

Good luck man I hope you don't Have a Heart attack lol ......

Just remember their Pro's for a Reason@!@!!!@

I like this thread because you are the about the same exact size and weight as me, (5'11, 175 lbs) and I am also terribly out of shape.

I ran in the upper 4.4s in highschool (4.46 was my best official time) but now I rip through packs of Parliament Lights like Travis Henry rips through Lifestyle condoms...

Very curious to see how you progress because I was having this very conversation with a close friend a few days ago. Good luck- don't burst a lung.

I like this thread because you are the about the same exact size and weight as me, (5'11, 175 lbs) and I am also terribly out of shape.

I ran in the upper 4.4s in highschool (4.46 was my best official time) but now I rip through packs of Parliament Lights like Travis Henry rips through Lifestyle condoms...

Very curious to see how you progress because I was having this very conversation with a close friend a few days ago. Good luck- don't burst a lung.

Awesome man, you should try it with me. You might have to cut the tobacco habit for a bit though. I know what you mean though man, I used to be able to run a 4.8 without training or working out, and now my sophomore year of college is catching up with me big time.

• 2 years later...

Archived