Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Rules: FedEx Style

skins fan1010

And in a few years they're going to find out that the people that can afford those prices will be wine and cheesers. I hope the few die hards that are still able to show up enjoy being yelled at for standing up on third and long, or making noise against the opposition.

Maybe at that point I'll be willing to attend a game.

Higher beer prices means more drinking in the "parking lot". So you will have more people getting blitzed in the lot and that means more fights and probably even more beer being bought in the stadium by already drunk patrons. Brilliant.

If anything, Snyder has shown an ability to make money on things that most people don't even charge for. If people drink more in the parking lot...well, you can rest assured that he will ban drinking in the parking lots.

Either that or he will only allow drinking in the parking lots if you buy a Platinum Tailgate Pass, for $400 for the entire season. Only then will you be able to drink beer in his parking lot.

:2cents:

"Orange Parking: Has shifted back to where Green parking used to be. Purple parking now includes most of what was previously the Orange lot. Now I know why Snyder offered me a Purple pass for the first time this year (for an extra $700 or so). He's making more of them."

Purple pricing is the same as orange pricing, so that pass would cost $350, not $700 or so extra.....

According to the letter I received, Purple parking was significantly more expensive.

Platinum Tailgate Pass

Platinum Toilet Pass

Platinum Concession Stand Pass

Platinum Other NFL Scores Pass

Platinum Get To Your Seat Faster Pass (ushers push people out of the way for you)

Platinum Upgraded Seating Pass (you get a cushion, since you can't bring your own)

Platinum Baby Formula Pass (you can't bring your kid's formula, so you'll have to buy Snyder's...which of course comes in a Redskin-logo bottle.)

Platinum Tailgate Pass

Platinum Toilet Pass

Platinum Concession Stand Pass

Platinum Other NFL Scores Pass

Platinum Get To Your Seat Faster Pass (ushers push people out of the way for you)

Platinum Upgraded Seating Pass (you get a cushion, since you can't bring your own)

Platinum Baby Formula Pass (you can't bring your kid's formula, so you'll have to buy Snyder's...which of course comes in a Redskin-logo bottle.)

That would work for me....

I go to the bathroom before I get to the stadium.

I don't eat the expensive food.

I couldn't care less about out of town scores.

I'm more than willing to shove people out of my own way.

I can deal with sitting for four hours on a hard plastic seat.

I don't have, nor do I ever plan to have kids. If I did they wouldn't be going to sporting events until they were old enough not to be eating formula.

Am I the only one who can walk into a professional sports stadium & not buy a beer?

I buy one soda inside. That's it.

You guys all complain about the prices, yet continue to buy everything......

I'm with you one soda once inside. I drink enough tailgating and the game will get me right before I get home.

You can't bring seat cushions into FedEx? In the section I sit in everyone stands so there's no need, but I remember bringing one once before I had season tickets. Seeing as they gave out 75th anniversary seat cushions at training camp last season that would sort of be pointless.

Seat cushions are not specifically proscribed in the current edition of the Stadium Guide: http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=37449

That would work for me....

I go to the bathroom before I get to the stadium.

I don't eat the expensive food.

I couldn't care less about out of town scores.

I'm more than willing to shove people out of my own way.

I can deal with sitting for four hours on a hard plastic seat.

I don't have, nor do I ever plan to have kids. If I did they wouldn't be going to sporting events until they were old enough not to be eating formula.

Oh you've never heard of the Platinum Cheering Pass? You're not allowed to talk, yell, or otherwise make any sort of noise while inside the stadium unless you've got it! But don't worry, it's only $75 per game, or $500 for an entire season pass.

...meanwhile, NY Giants matchgoers will only have 5hr to tailgate before matches rather than 7hr, starting this season: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/12/AR2008081202948.html.

Still longer than our 4hr though.

Unfortunately I expect that we might see a few Giants fans in our stadium and others once they open their new stadium. A lot of their loyal fans are going to be priced out once they go to PSL's, so if they want to see their team play in person they'll have to get tickets to a road game. Geographically speaking, Philly and DC are the best places for them.

I do like that if the ejected person is not the true season ticket holder, the seat holder will be given two warnings before loosing their seats. While I still don't like that people are responsible for the actions of others, that's much more fair than having someone loose their tickets because a person that bought the seats fair and square from them did something wrong once.

In addition to the new rules for beers, the conduct policy should be revisited as well. Check this article out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-meadowlandsboozerules&prov=ap&type=lgns

The article states that if a season ticket holder is ejected then his tickets are revoked, if he sells his tickets to someone else and the person using the tickets is kicked out, the season ticket holder will get two warnings. Now how come the Redskins don't use this policy for us? There is no way that we are as raucous as the fans in New York are! Mr. Snyder and co. give us zero tolerance and the NFL gives the Giants and Jets fans more lienency for their bad behavior? I am new season ticket holder and I am very cautious about who I sell my tickets to. I don't go around just trying to profit off of the tickets and that is the other thing that I don't understand. The Redskins use Stubhub as the official ticket reseller of the Washington Redskins and are willing to take a profit, but if you sell tickets to someone who gets kicked out, you lose your season tickets. It is sort like when they sold flasks at the Redskins stores. They eventually stopped selling them because of the hypocrisy of the Redskins encouraging flask sales, but discouraging you from bringing them into the stadium. They need to think about adopting the three strikes and your out rule for the season ticket holder who sells their tickets to someone that acts a fool.

In addition to the new rules for beers, the conduct policy should be revisited as well. Check this article out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-meadowlandsboozerules&prov=ap&type=lgns

The article states that if a season ticket holder is ejected then his tickets are revoked, if he sells his tickets to someone else and the person using the tickets is kicked out, the season ticket holder will get two warnings. Now how come the Redskins don't use this policy for us? There is no way that we are as raucous as the fans in New York are! Mr. Snyder and co. give us zero tolerance and the NFL gives the Giants and Jets fans more lienency for their bad behavior? I am new season ticket holder and I am very cautious about who I sell my tickets to. I don't go around just trying to profit off of the tickets and that is the other thing that I don't understand. The Redskins use Stubhub as the official ticket reseller of the Washington Redskins and are willing to take a profit, but if you sell tickets to someone who gets kicked out, you lose your season tickets. It is sort like when they sold flasks at the Redskins stores. They eventually stopped selling them because of the hypocrisy of the Redskins encouraging flask sales, but discouraging you from bringing them into the stadium. They need to think about adopting the three strikes and your out rule for the season ticket holder who sells their tickets to someone that acts a fool.

The whole thing is hypocritcal if you think about it. They tell you that the seats are yours and that you have the rights to them, yet they almost make it easier to loose the seats than it is to keep them. According to the new regulations, you could trip on the way into the stadium, and if the event staff interprets that as you being tipsy, you're gone and so are your seats.

I was on the waiting list since 2000. My name came up in time for the 2007 season. I was psyched. I couldn't wait for the games. My seats were in Section 452 Row 26 Seat 13-16. 4 Seats for $3040.00.

In conclusion, I am no longer a season ticket holder.

I was on the waiting list since 2000. My name came up in time for the 2007 season. I was psyched. I couldn't wait for the games. My seats were in Section 452 Row 26 Seat 13-16. 4 Seats for $3040.00.

In conclusion, I am no longer a season ticket holder.

Does that mean the tickets were more expensive than you thought they'd be?

The best deal I ever received was last season's Cardinal's game. I purchased 1 Loge ticket from e-Bay for $75.00. The Loge seats are attached to a long enclosed hallway. For $25.00, I got the buffet. This was great food at a good price for a football game. The only way I would go to another Redskin game is if I was able to get great seats for a cheap price.

Does that mean the tickets were more expensive than you thought they'd be?

I went to some of the games, sat in my seat in section 452 and was not impressed. I could barely see what was happening on the field. I could understand the game better by watching it on TV. I tailgated with some friends and had more fun tailgating than watching the game.

The tickets had a face value if $65.00. However, they force you to buy the preseason tickets, fed-ex Fee, PG County Entertainment tax and other fees and service charges. This comes to $95.00 per ticket.

I soon realized the price was too high for the product I received.

I will take my chances and look for some great deals on e-Bay.

Take a look on e-Bay and see how many people have their entire season-ticket packages on the auction block.

Archived