Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeravens calls Redskins one of the most overrated teams in NFL

skinfan2k

How could anyone be a hardcore Raven fans.The so called ''hardcore'' Raven fans were alive before the team ever played a game.They are probably former Redskin bandwagoners who changed when the team went down hill after Gibbs 1.If you are a bandwagon fan,your more than likely an indecent person.

What a bunch idiots.

How can we possibly be overrated? It's early August with a new coach! What ratings are they looking at?

This is all they have to talk about? I guess the ravens are so bad they need to yap about the neighbors.

:doh:

Some days it's not worth chewing out of the restrants to reply to anything a Ravenidiot has to say about the Redskins, but lets begin with a kind word about the Ravens defense, that could have won maybe 2 or 3 superbowls by now, but kept Brian Billick as head coach for to long. Now they have a new coach with still no starting Quarterback, the O-line is a group they found on the streets. No recievers to talk about, running back is injuried.

Other that, turning on any radio or TV station that is in the Baltimoron area, and all you hear about is the pride of charm city, the O's and the Ravens, nothing about D C baseball , nothing about the Wizards, nothing about the Capitals and nothing about the Redskins. People who live in glass row homes should not throw stones at the most powerful city in the free world.

I remember something like this a month or so ago. Same to people writing trash about the Redskins. You know if it was a fan of a team in our own division i would maybe, get mad and say something nasty, but seeing its's from a ravens fan. It's like water off a ducks back.

He insults Laron Landry who had two picks as a rookie in a playoff game and pretty much states he has no idea what developing a Quarterback means as he insults Jason Campbell. Of course he doesn't know what Quarterback development looks like, he is a Ravens fan.

And let's not forget the plethora of big deals and trades throughout the years... Antwaan Randel-El' date=' Santana Moss and Laverneus Coles, Chris Cooley, Keenan McCardell, Fred Smoot (here, then gone, then here again!), Shawn Springs... I could keep going...

After all this... what do they have to show for it?

[/quote']

I'm sorry but why is Cooley's name or Smoot's name in this?:doh: i dunno did i miss something?:laugh:

He insults Laron Landry who had two picks as a rookie in a playoff game and pretty much states he has no idea what developing a Quarterback means as he insults Jason Campbell. Of course he doesn't know what Quarterback development looks like, he is a Ravens fan.

Laron Landry's brother plays for the Ravens.

Archived