Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT: Zorn Knocks Rookies (MET)

Jino

If you think Zorn is little too open? I mean nfl player are adult and You cannot make a statement about someone and didnt think he will not comment on that.

I feel Jim Zorn could go to them one on one and say what he feel not go to media talk about someone.

He could comment that he knows he's got to work harder and the NFL is no joke. He could then STFU immediately. Kelly and Thomas did come off initially as stating that they hope to become the next dynamic duo. Failing conditioning tests are helping that cause.

Lets be honest about our 2 WR draft pics...1 is 100% likely to be a bust and the other might be above average...I hope they are great...but the odds are stacked way against us...

So does the comment irk me...yeah it does because these guys have an opportunity of a lifetime and most of them let is slip by because they were too lazy to work at it...remember that being in the NFL is still a JOB

Oh man, I missed the gif. Mods must have gotten to it.

As far as Zorn and Thomas goes, I think Zorn is setting the right tone early and after hearing about his speech and importance of respect, I have a feeling that the veterans will help "nip this in the bud".

Did you order the Code Red?

Oh man, I missed the gif. Mods must have gotten to it.

As far as Zorn and Thomas goes, I think Zorn is setting the right tone early and after hearing about his speech and importance of respect, I have a feeling that the veterans will help "nip this in the bud".

Did you order the Code Red?

Oh snap the gif's gone. What's the Code Red?

I may be overreacting, but why does this comment irk me?

It comes off as Devin publicly disagreeing with Coach Zorn's comments.

You and others are over-reacting.

Thomas has a ton of pride. He's been extremely successful in college and now he's with his first NFL team. He's received a kick in the nuts over the past few weeks with the intensity and speed of the game. He's new at dealing with the media. He's new at dealing with Zorn. He's got a lot of things coming at him...

so it's pretty natural that he's going to get defensive when coach makes him squirm a bit. There's a saying... you don't really learn something until you get a bit uncomfortable. Not saying I agree with it all of the time, but this was Zorn's intention. And it found its mark. Of course he doesn't think its fair. That doesn't mean he didn't get the message.

You and others are over-reacting.

Thomas has a ton of pride. He's been extremely successful in college and now he's with his first NFL team. He's received a kick in the nuts over the past few weeks with the intensity and speed of the game. He's new at dealing with the media. He's new at dealing with Zorn. He's got a lot of things coming at him...

so it's pretty natural that he's going to get defensive when coach makes him squirm a bit. There's a saying... you don't really learn something until you get a bit uncomfortable. Not saying I agree with it all of the time, but this was Zorn's intention. And it found its mark. Of course he doesn't think its fair. That doesn't mean he didn't get the message.

Hey Zoony! I like my old title better. Sheesh.

the kids these days are coming out of college being given everything, most have been "the best" on thier team since high school..

i don't think they have a concept at first of what its like to no longer be the best and that you must work really hard to get there again in the NFL.

some get it ... and then work their @@@'s off ... the others never get it and get cut and never play again angry that they weren't given hand outs.

a couple of fat cats, hopefully they will step up to the challenge

Archived