Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Redskins Fans On Your Day at Canton (merged)

Hostile

Really? They changed their site? Tell me more - I had no idea....

Yeah, cowboyszone.com changed their color scheme from blue and silver to the Burgundy and Gold for a while. Wish I had gotten a screenshot of it. Really classy gesture.

Yeah, cowboyszone.com changed their color scheme from blue and silver to the Burgundy and Gold for a while. Wish I had gotten a screenshot of it. Really classy gesture.

Yeah it was :applause:...I've never really "hated" Cowboys fans, just despised losing to them. But we have a number of decent Dallas fans on this site who have some class and intelligence, and they show it when it really matters. :cheers:

It was really cool actually.

Several members even had ST avatars and sigs. It was nice of all of them to show that beyond the rivalry...we are all fans of the game and people first.

I gained a lot of respect for Cowboys fans during that period, and I am proud to be a member of their board.

I still hope they go 0-16 though. :cheers:

Archived