Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Cowboys rebuild if they don't win a playoff game?

Westbrook36

Rebuild?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow. Now I can see firing Wade Phillips if the Cowboys don't have any playoff success or something like that. But just look at all of the contract resignings of the past year. Even if the Cowboys wanted to rebuild, they couldn't without taking a nosedive on the salary cap for a couple of seasons. That's not going to happen.

Rebuild?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow. Now I can see firing Wade Phillips if the Cowboys don't have any playoff success or something like that. But just look at all of the contract resignings of the past year. Even if the Cowboys wanted to rebuild, they couldn't without taking a nosedive on the salary cap for a couple of seasons. That's not going to happen.

get your head out of the sand......The Cowboys will cut Romo sits to pee, T.O, Bigg Davis, Roy, Adam Jones and others..........and start freash! God, cant you just agree with Westy and come to grips with it...:doh:

Man, I have seen some really dumb threads (mostly TR1) However, Westy is really making a push here for the worst ever.

...which according to TR1 will be somewhere around week 8.

Quit putting words in my mouth. I have the pukes a 9-7 this year, which may or may not be playoff worthy. If they do make the playoffs, look for a choke. Why should anyone think differently?

Quit putting words in my mouth. I have the pukes a 9-7 this year, which may or may not be playoff worthy. If they do make the playoffs, look for a choke. Why should anyone think differently?
Yea, I agree with this prediction.

2007 was their year. They are going to be on the decline from now on. Sad part is, 9-7 will probably make playoffs.

whatever...is that TR1 prediction revision 20 or 21?

and you said, Dallas fans would have nothing to root for by week 8..........

Eagles, Skins, and Giants fans don't have a problem with telling the truth or what is on their mind at any time. For whatever reason, Puke fans simply cannot discuss glaring weaknesses on their team.

Ain't that the truth.

:applause:

What i don't get, How come you cowboy fans can't understand that Romo sits to pee chokes? This is two years in a row. Romo sits to pee had a top 10 defense and a #2 offense and yet, he couldn't beat the giants.

Peyton Manning never had a good defense and that was his excuse. What is Romo sits to pee?

Man, I have seen some really dumb threads (mostly TR1) However, Westy is really making a push here for the worst ever.

agree with your statements.........we just went through this same type thread this off season......since December all we have heard is Dallas needs a running game, so Dallas goes out a gets 2 running backs......well Dallas needs secondary help so we draft two players plus bring in pacman....well Dallas need ....fill in the blanks...........now its Dallas needs another reciever....maybe they do or maybe they dont....they have the same receivers they had last year and they put up pretty good numbers......Dallas tried to get a big time receiver but you cant just crap one just because you want one......Trust me JJ would give up more than he should for one of the top disgruntle receivers if their ownership would let them go but that looks like its not going to happen......but lets see how these players and coaches do this year before we start talking about next year

Ain't that the truth.

:applause:

ut oh...Once you get these two to agree its over. Lock the thread!

So it is totally ok to just lump all fans together, to fit your agenda.....:doh:

Later all. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! Get outside and enjoy it............

For you Skins fans. CONGRTATS on the HOF. Two well deserving players going in on the name of your team :applause: Thats something to be proud of.

TR1...i want a full report of both the Cowboys weekend practice and the skins/Colts preseason breakdown!

whatever...is that TR1 prediction revision 20 or 21?

and you said, Dallas fans would have nothing to root for by week 8..........

Man, why are you here? You don't discuss anything rationally any more...

It's difficult for you to post the NFCE team strength listings considering the debacle against the Giants last year.

You've become a joke, TRPB.

Westy, let's face it, anything less than a SB win, and Wade's gone.

Other than that, you have to remember that Jerruh has locked up these bunch of chokers tighter than a drum.

I'm afraid there won't be any improvement for the pukes for at least four years.

Imagine giving all of that money to Barber...unreal.

:laugh:

So it only took you a day to go back to the 9-7 thing when yesterday you said the Cowboys would be done by week 6. :laugh: :laugh:

Your predictions are kind of like those Where's Waldo books when I was a kid.

agree with your statements.........we just went through this same type thread this off season......since December all we have heard is Dallas needs a running game, so Dallas goes out a gets 2 running backs......
Yes, you need a RB that can carry a load. Felix Jones wasn't a feature back at Arkansas. He was a backup to DMAC. You guys had a chance to draft a all star, but you took a backup. :applause:
well Dallas needs secondary help so we draft two players plus bring in pacman

Pacman isn't that good of a corner. Your secondary did improve from 2006. I will give you that.

now its Dallas needs another reciever....maybe they do or maybe they dont....they have the same receivers they had last year and they put up pretty good numbers......Dallas tried to get a big time receiver but you cant just crap one just because you want one......Trust me JJ would give up more than he should for one of the top disgruntle receivers if their ownership would let them go but that looks like its not going to happen......but lets see how these players and coaches do this year before we start talking about next year
Dallas can't just rely on TO. He is 36 years old. One injury and your team is up the creek without a paddle.

So it only took you a day to go back to the 9-7 thing when yesterday you said the Cowboys would be done by week 6. :laugh: :laugh:

Your predictions are kind of like those Where's Waldo books when I was a kid.

If the pukes are 2-4, wouldn't you say they're about done?

I can't wait until they are reduced to talking about Superbowls when they were 12 years old. I predict by week 10 we will hear them talking in such tones.

And it's nice to have those memories about past Dallas Cowboys superbowl championships. How about them Eagles, eh?

Puke fans on ATN are in a class by themselves.

Gawd, I can't wait for the losses to start, and their ranks to thin out.

Perhaps we can get back to normalcy then.

Yes. Imagine all that free time you would have to talk about the Redskins. Could you handle it?

:laugh:

D Ware is top 5 defensive players in the NFC.

5 Players that are hands-down better than D-Ware in the NFC, no argument:

1. Jared Allen.

2. Brian Urlacher

3. Jason Taylor

4. Rhonde Barber (he is aging however)

5. Kevin Williams

This list was easy to make. I could of made it 15, but I've made my point.

5 Players that are hands-down better than D-Ware in the NFC, no argument:

1. Jared Allen.

2. Brian Urlacher

3. Jason Taylor

4. Rhonde Barber (he is aging however)

5. Kevin Williams

This list was easy to make. I could of made it 15, but I've made my point.

This IS debatable. I hate the cowboys but Ware's pretty good.

Archived