Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found homes for the tickets!

Rdskn4Lyf21

Holy crap...I didn't mean to make this into such a situation :silly:

I think I'll have to go with Toe Jam's idea. Spadee and Sinclair, each choose a number between 1 and 100. The closest one to the number I have gets the tickets. Fair enough?

Also, sorry to the others that posted!

Holy crap...I didn't mean to make this into such a situation :silly:

I think I'll have to go with Toe Jam's idea. Spadee and Sinclair, each choose a number between 1 and 100. The closest one to the number I have gets the tickets. Fair enough?

Also, sorry to the others that posted!

heheheh :munchout: :munchout::munchout:

I know...man I have been consistently in here since you posted this - btw how was your concert? Whod you see

I saw Flobots.....absolutely amazing. I'll actually be posting some videos on YouTube tomorrow night and I'll link them to a thread in the Tailgate. I'm just too tired right now and my head is killing me from all the drugs that were in the air.

LoL well only could of been weed, unless people were smoking heroine and crack. lol. but yeah i would imagine

I know the smells, and there were a few different things going on :silly:

I'll be here maybe 10 more minutes....I need to get some sleep and catch a flight tomorrow.

Sinclair....where are you.....:D

Gotta figure he'll pick 32... Unless of course he thinks you would go with the number that everybody knows I would go with... Which seems likely actually.

I was thinking the pick of 32 may be a possibility. A good choice, I cannot say, but if that happens, I'll have them each PM me a number, because that may not be fair for Spadee.

Will you announce tonight and work out the details?

If it works out that way.....regardless I'll be shipping it when I get back from Canton early next week.

BTW sweet new title.

:laugh:

Alright, I'm throwing in the towel for the night. Sinclair, if you end up reading this, post your number. Please don't say 32. While this may even hurt you, I don't want it to play out like that.

I'll login in the morning. Peace.

Archived