Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found homes for the tickets!

Rdskn4Lyf21

Hey guys,

I have 2 tickets for each of our home preseason games (vs. Buffalo and vs. Jacksonville) that I am looking to give to someone who bleeds burgundy and gold.

I had initially planned to donate them here: http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204711 but I will be in Canton and unable to send them out.

Is there anyone going to Canton that would like to meet up and take these? I need someone I know is a diehard, because these are from my season tickets, and I wouldn't want anything to happen with my account.

So...for the actual tickets.....Section 432, Row 29, Seats 7 & 8. Yeah, they are high up, but they are my pride :D

So...if anyone is interested, post in the thread for now (my PMs get full very quickly). Also, I may not respond until late tonight because I'm going to a concert in an hour.

HTTR :cheers:

*Yes, they are free. I just want Skins fans to go and enjoy themselves and support our team.

Alright, it looks like the Bills tickets are taken care of.

So...for Jaguars its between Spadee and Sinclair.....Sinclair, why would you travel to see a preseason game rather than a regular season one?

I'm not trying to come across as a dick...I just want to make sure that these will get used by whoever I give them to.

The Jags tix would be perfect actually for me. I was planning on going to my bro in law house during that weekend in Pitt, Pa. Would be a great chance to see Sinclair play alot in that game! I promise the tickets would be greatly appreciated. Please select me will provide pics, and will pay for the shipping cost!!

Thanks,

Chad

Ahhhhhh!!!

Dear Rdskn4lyf21,

I would love to have the Jaguars tickets. Been with Extremeskins.com for quite some time and would love to go to the Jaguars preseason game. Considering last year they beat us at their house and last time they came here Santana Moss made a huge play in OT and would love to see something magical like that again. It is preseason but check my post history to me a LOSE IS A LOSE. http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253149 check out this thread I started a few days ago - I HATE to see us lose. I love my washington redskins and BLEED B&G. I was at the draft day party and even asked Jim Zorn about A. Mix... http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=35393 is the link

PLEASE I would love to go to this game

So whoever doesnt get them between Spadee and Sinclair.....

Will you feel like the one that got left out of a pickup game of basketball at the local neighborhood courts? :laugh: Im just joshin you guys, i think its funny is all how you both want them so much.

Im just joshin you guys, i think its funny is all how you both want them so much.

Too bad we don't have any female Skins fans who would do anything for free tickets.

I mean...

I can get some tickets. :laugh:

I would say think of a random number between 1 and 10 and whichever one of these two who guesses a number closest to it gets the tickets..

I don't think we need an ES bloodbath... lol.

Can you imagine of these were for a REGULAR season game? I think

the forum would turn RED from Burgundy hehheh

If you wanna give them to me they could probably be used to convert a Packers fan that's on the borderline of becoming a Redskins fan anyway :D haha.

Ok after reading the rest of this thread, you can count me out. I'd like them and I'd like to take Amber(the Packers fan friend haha) to this game, but I'm not that thrilled about it plus it's likely that she'll be going to the Cards or Rams game with me anyway and it's obvious that those two guys want them way more than I do. I love the Skins just as much as anybody else, but preseason tickets would obviously mean much more to them than to me, especially the Sinclair guy since he's obviously a huge Sinclair fan and preseason is when he'd get the most action... Hey Sinclair, if you get them PM me and I'll tell you how you can very likely get Sinclair's autograph.

Ok after reading the rest of this thread, you can count me out. I'd like them and I'd like to take Amber(the Packers fan friend haha) to this game, but I'm not that thrilled about it plus it's likely that she'll be going to the Cards or Rams game with me anyway and it's obvious that those two guys want them way more than I do. I love the Skins just as much as anybody else, but preseason tickets would obviously mean much more to them than to me, especially the Sinclair guy since he's obviously a huge Sinclair fan and preseason is when he'd get the most action... Hey Sinclair, if you get them PM me and I'll tell you how you can very likely get Sinclair's autograph.

Just tell him :)

Check out this map....

http://www.redskins.com/docs/FedExFieldMap.pdf

The yellow lot "B1" right next to the stadium is the players parking lot. They cross the road there and enter and exit the stadium, close to A1. After the game its easy to just wait there for him to come out and you can get his autograph. Well during a regular season game... i THINK during preseason games the team takes a bus together and they may load up in the area under the stadium. Yea its so big going down in there you can drive a bus in it lol GL

Just tell him :)

Check out this map....

http://www.redskins.com/docs/FedExFieldMap.pdf

The yellow lot "B1" right next to the stadium is the players parking lot. They cross the road there and enter and exit the stadium, close to A1. After the game its easy to just wait there for him to come out and you can get his autograph. Well during a regular season game... i THINK during preseason games the team takes a bus together and they may load up in the area under the stadium. Yea its so big going down in there you can drive a bus in it lol GL

Yea I just didn't feel like typing it out at the time and was going to be as detailed as I can.

When you're there, if you're walking around with the stadium on your left then you'll come to where the road team comes out first. It's a couple buses and then you keep going a little bit and there's always like one bus there and then at the opening of the stadium they have barriers set up on each side and at the opening in the fence to the players' parking lot there's a barrier on each side and a sign on each side that says "NO AUTOGRAPHS" :laugh: don't worry about the signs. There will be lots of people behind these barriers, but if you want to actually be able to get autographs then you'll want to get at the one against the fence that is to the right if you're looking at it from the stadium. Hardly anybody ever signs at any of the other barriers. I guess that's pretty much as specific as I can get. Here's some pictures from there:

232323232%7Ffp43283%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E65%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A4456%3A5%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43287%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E65%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A4693%3A89nu0mrj

And a picture from the wrong side(my first time... I learned the hard way) haha:

232323232%7Ffp43283%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E65%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A473797%3Bnu0mrj

The suspense is killing me also.....please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Archived