Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp Pics....UPDATED! Skinsluv and other Blondie pics up. Blonde Moment

Blondie

FINALLY!!

I have time today to post the pictures I took Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I had a great time at camp.

On Friday, I really was concerned about JC. By Sunday, he was looking more impressive. Kelly is MY NEW GUY. Jersey will be bought just as soon as I know for sure he won't change his number.

Colt needs help.

Really.

Samuels was in grea form. Yelling back and forth with the fans. Having a great time.

Goode and I talked some on Sunday about how fast the camp is......how tired he is........and how draining.......physically, mentally, and emotionally. Says he is sleeping like a baby at night.

So..........let's get started. In no particular order. I have about 50 pics, so it will take a while to get them on here.

Be patient please.

Here we go!!

tc200811.jpg

tc200812.jpg

rc200821.jpg

tc200813.jpg

tc200814.jpg

tc200815.jpg

:cheers: Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt pics Blondie:point2sky

Hey,

tc200827.jpg

I have one of those flags.........:D Gets thrown alot around my Kansas Redskins Headquarters big screen when the refs miss a call against US :laugh:

I got my NEW Landry shirt ordered and it is on the way to me, will be wearing it to the game:D

Looking forward to coming to Dallas to see our Skins whoop up on those cowpukes :cheers:

Again, great pics.....................

BTW,

where are the pics of the players signing your shirt? ;)

uhhh.... :wtf:

there are probably a lot of girls on here that wouldnt mind that job.

Ya know.

I told Huly........I just don't see the attraction.

He is a big guy......and hysterically funny.

But I don't see the panting.

On Sunday there was a little boy.....about 5 with a ball. He wasn't allowed to go where Cooley was standing talking. I yelled out and asked Cooley to please come sign the kid's ball. Cooley smiled at me and said Hey.....and shook his head up and down.

When others saw that, adults almost ran over me trying to get in line for an autograph. I did kinda act out about that.......and made sure the little boy got in front of me and blocked the adults. Made me upset for adults to act that way.

Looking forward to coming to Dallas to see our Skins whoop up on those cowpukes :cheers:

Again' date=' great pics.....................

BTW,

where are the pics of the players signing your shirt? ;)[/quote']

Huly didn't post them.......Smoot and Kelly posted across my chest.

I wish you could have seen Smoot's face.

Priceless.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A fan said to me.........did Smoot just sign your chest? I :laugh: and said, no, my shirt.......and showed him

The guys were all really nice to the fans.

Really really nice.

Archived