Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Soldier needs help - HOF ceremonies

fish

Hey ya all,

Just got a break and apparently I will be back in th the States unexpectedly in time to go to Canton for Art's and DG's induction.

My brother -in-law has tix for the game but that is all I have.

All I need is the scoop - what is the deal?

The induction ceremony is different from the game - right? I need tix for the ceremony too right? If so - any ideas how to go about getting them?

I remember chat on the board about EXTREMESKINS rallying and representing. Can somebody direct me to a link or site on what you guys have planned please?

Where is everybody staying - any ideas?

Mapquest says travel time from FT Bragg to Canton is about 10 hours and I get Stateside sometime TUES or WED so I should be good in that respect.

Thanks in advance for any and all info!

HAIL!

Rangers Lead The WAY!

Also check the classifieds here, fish, and if I'm not mistaken there was a stadium thread yesterday offering tickets for sale.

If you can, try to make it to some of the ES/RR events and introduce yourself to your fellow fans. This former Army MP is always anxious to meet a brother in arms. :)

God bless you, and thanks for your service. Welcome home. :cheers:

I second the thanks, brother. I have nothing but the utmost respect for what you and your comrades-in-arms are doing and have done for this country. Don't mean to thread-jack here, just needed to say that. Sounds like this is only a furlough? If so be careful when you go back, willya, and come back here for good in one piece.

HTTR

Archived