Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Insider: Sports Nation: Redskins Chat Nuggets

bubba9497

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/story?page=ChatArchiveIndexHome

Click link for entire article

SprungOnSports (Long Island): The Redskins report to camp in a couple of days, what will you be looking at as the big stories surrounding Washington? Can the rookie receivers make a difference in year one?

SportsNation Paul Kuharsky: Want to see what kind of attitude Zorn and his staff are able to create right out of the gate. And if Campbell is automatically beter from the offseason work with new staff...

James (Hilton Head Island): How the Redskins projected to finish 4th in the NFC East? They have a new offense, WRs, and they are recovered from injuries.

SportsNation Paul Kuharsky: It's more about the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles, don't you think?

Brain (College Park, MD): Hey Jeremy, where do you see the Redskins ending up in a stacked NFC East?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: I think the Redskins will be a playoff team. They'll finish second or third. They have a lot of weapons. Jason Campbell, who knows the west coast system. I think this is a 9-10 win team.

Dave(Charlotte, NC): Who has the better NFL career. Malcolm Kelly or Devin Thomas?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: I think Malcolm Kelly, ultimately. He dropped last year and the biggest reason was his injury. Devin Thomas is a guy that only caught three balls as a junior. Kelly has been more consistent over his career.

SportsNation Jeremy Green: I think Malcolm Kelly, ultimately. He dropped last year and the biggest reason was his injury. Devin Thomas is a guy that only caught three balls as a junior. Kelly has been more consistent over his career.

Actually, he caught 79 balls as a junior. He must have meant as a sophomore.

Actually, he caught 6 balls as a sophomore, not three. He must have meant as a high school junior.

Actually,....

Actually, he caught 79 balls as a junior. He must have meant as a sophomore.

Actually, he caught 6 balls as a sophomore, not three. He must have meant as a high school junior.

Actually,....

You can get a job as a sportcaster......

Actually,,,,,Nada, you have too ;) much backgrounds in fact senor

Archived