Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Wade Uncovers New Puke Uniforms

tr1

(AP) -- Somewhere, South Pacific. In spirit with the relaxed atmosphere of last year's training camp, Dallas Cowboys' coach, Wade Phillips, unveiled new training camp uniforms on the beach today.

balmoralbeachclubmembers_wideweb__470x326,0.jpg

These surrogates were brought in for the initial viewing, tough some players, already beach-side, were available for comment.

Said star wide-receiver Terrell Owens, "Oh, yes! Oooooh! Gonna get me some pop corn! Oh!" Also available for comment was Cowboys' quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee. Romo sits to pee, after seeing the display said, "I'll bet Jessica's daddy would look good in one of tho...um...er..., hey, I'm naked with guys in the showers all the time and this doesn't do anything for me. Really it doesn't. Really. Now, can you help me find Jessica's purse?"

(AP) -- Somewhere, South Pacific. In spirit with the relaxed atmosphere of last year's training camp, Dallas Cowboys' coach, Wade Phillips, unveiled new training camp uniforms on the beach today.

balmoralbeachclubmembers_wideweb__470x326,0.jpg

These surrogates were brought in for the initial viewing, tough some players, already beach-side, were available for comment.

Said star wide-receiver Terrell Owens, "Oh, yes! Oooooh! Gonna get me some pop corn! Oh!" Also available for comment was Cowboys' quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee. Romo sits to pee, after seeing the display said, "I'll bet Jessica's daddy would look good in one of tho...um...er..., hey, I'm naked with guys in the showers all the time and this doesn't do anything for me. Really it doesn't. Really. Now, can you help me find Jessica's purse?"

We know you love the Cowboys, but please keep the photos of you and your co-workers off the boards... quite an eye sore ;)

soft is soft, and Zorn is soft...wait till they break out the slip n slide, YAY.......fun day at the ball park...YAY!!!!

It worked for Hasselbeck. At least enough to the point that he's won a playoff game. I look forward to Campbell slippin and slidin his way through the playoffs soon too.

It worked for Hasselbeck. At least enough to the point that he's won a playoff game. I look forward to Campbell slippin and slidin his way through the playoffs soon too.

bet it would have helped Romo sits to pee learn how to hold on to slippery balls

sad how TRPB is trolling to hijack the thread

dont you ever stop with the "trolling" business.........

You throw that out there way too often.

Stop doing it, I'll stop pointing it out

posting pot stirring comments that are no where near the topic equals what?

thoughtful discussions? :laugh:

Archived