Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss will be on the Micheal Irvin show tomorrow

skinsfanindallas88

Just thought I'd pass along that Santana Moss will be on the Michael Irvin show here in Dallas tomorrow 7/15

I will try and listen and give a synopsis of what he says

or

you can listen live here

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espn1033/?

Just click the LISTEN LIVE button on the left side

I'm not sure exactly what time he will be on but the show starts at 11:00 CST or 12:00 EST

This should be interesting.

Santana: "So yes, it was a great feeling to catch 2 long TDs to beat the Cowboys on MNF when you got inducted into the ring of fame"

Michael Irvin: *snorts coffee creamer*

...while Moss is speaking. Then looks up and says "I'm sorry, what? I needed my morning Coffee Mate fix"

...while Moss is speaking. Then looks up and says "I'm sorry, what? I needed my morning Coffee Mate fix"

He was only holding the Coffee Mate for a friend. You see, a friend with a Coffee mate problem came over to his house, and Michael searched him before he came inside. He found the Coffee Mate, and took it from his friend so that he wouldn't bring it inside around his children.

Coffee Mate's a heck of a drug.

Over/under on how many parts there will be to the handshake prior to the interview....12.

Over/under on the numner of mentions of The U.....27.

Over/under on inside jokes that nobody listening will get.....6.

Over/under on Taylor mentions.....4.

Over/under on how much ass they've gotten in their lives....3.

i will go under

over

over

under

over

LOL..Mike is cool. When he first started coming on, I used to listen to him EVERY DAY. He has some interesting topics. Like now, they're talking about Josh Hamilton and him being an ex-addict and Mike is just talking about how he messed up and all that...Yes, he touched on the cocaine thing.

But Santana will prolly be on for just an hour or so. He's coming on in about 10 minutes.

LOL..Mike is cool. When he first started coming on, I used to listen to him EVERY DAY. He has some interesting topics. Like now, they're talking about Josh Hamilton and him being an ex-addict and Mike is just talking about how he messed up and all that...Yes, he touched on the cocaine thing.

But Santana will prolly be on for just an hour or so. He's coming on in about 10 minutes.

Three things bother me about his show

1. They don't really talk enough sports for a sports show

2. When Mike tries to twist word usage around so he seem right...he just sounds dumber

3. Kevin Kiley

would you mind posting any interesting details as it happens? i think someone else is doing a full recap later.

ps... you are missing a couple bars in the quote on your sig

Three things bother me about his show

1. They don't really talk enough sports for a sports show

2. When Mike tries to twist word usage around so he seem right...he just sounds dumber

3. Kevin Kiley

I don't care for Kevin either but I laugh at Mike, esp. when he's using words the wrong way..Bothers me. Makes me wonder what kind of education they were recieving at "the U."

Archived