Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Controversial Poll

I bought Digornio one night because I found their commercials amusing, and it was damn good. :)

Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to get out to the grocery store plus my wife doesn't let me, since all I buy is tortilla chips, pop tarts, and Mountain Dew. So she always buys the absolute lowest of the low in the frozen pizza world, which is Stoufer's. There are always these little frozen pieces after you pull it out of the microwave, and then it gets burned when you put it back in.

By the way, it's the french bread type, so it's not even quite a real pizza.

It's hit or miss with that brand; about 2 pieces in every box are decent.

And did I really just spend that long dissecting microwave pizza? Thousands of troops are overseas fighting at this very moment, and I'm writing a damn essay on pizza. :doh:

I personally am a big fan of those oblong, coffin-shaped Stouffer's French Bread Pizza's.....but firmly believe theres no such thing as a bad one. My biggest regret in choice of home sites is that we are so backward we don't have pizza delivery of any kind (no Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc...God help us).

Well, I'm sure you'll all get a charge out of this since I'm from West Virginia. This isn't frozen pizza, its fresh. The name of the place is Possum Holler Pizza!:notworthy No, there is no possum served. Just some of the most delicious pizza you'll ever sink your teeth into. They slice it up in squares instead of slices. I had a friend telling me about a place in Indiana called Noble Romans. He says it is the schiznit. I may have to have a Possum Holler today.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by Skinhead

Once you had Ledo's, eating frozen pizza is like chomping on a cardboard box.

AMEN!! Ledo's is the best. I remember my family going to the original Ledos, in Adelpi MD, in the late 60's and 70's. Sometimes you would have to wait in line for an hour or so as it was that popular. The Franchises, started in the late 80's, was a great idea but the orginal Ledos was the best. Now you can get ledos pizza in 6 different states plus DC. www.ledopizza.com

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We have a small chain here in Greensboro, NC called 'Pieworks'...they specialize in using non-traditional ingredients...for instance you can get a 'greek' version with feta cheese, pepperoncini, black olives, capers....they make some awesome pies.

Stratoman, You are right the original Ledo's can't be topped. I can remember picking up a carry out with my Dad and not being allowed to eat it until we got home. That is torture!

I left the area in 1970 but stop in for a pizza if I'm passing thru. My wife and kids think I am nuts of course.

Originally posted by Skinhead

Stratoman, You are right the original Ledo's can't be topped. I can remember picking up a carry out with my Dad and not being allowed to eat it until we got home. That is torture!

I left the area in 1970 but stop in for a pizza if I'm passing thru. My wife and kids think I am nuts of course.

There's nothing that's nuts about Ledo pizza..the best!!

:cheers:

Archived