Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Smith

Blackwolf

It really bothers me that ST counts against the cap. It isn't fair. Snyder would take care of Sean's Family in any way he could.

im telling you though, as long as snyder owns this team, the cap is the last thing redskin fans should ever worry about. i know everyone will, and i will too for that matter. but really, dan's the master cap mac daddy of salary caps. the st thing is a bummer, but wont that money go to his family too, or did it. i dont know, so please hold the chastising until after a thorough explanation. im not the op!!

I doubt it but my question will Snyder take Bruce's likely inductuion into the Hall of Fame in the summer of 2009 into his own hands and try to run away with it like he has with Darrell and Art. Bruce obviously is famous as a Bill but palyed 4 seasons as a Redskin and broke the sack record as a Redskins

I doubt it but my question will Snyder take Bruce's likely inductuion into the Hall of Fame in the summer of 2009 into his own hands and try to run away with it like he has with Darrell and Art. Bruce obviously is famous as a Bill but palyed 4 seasons as a Redskin and broke the sack record as a Redskins

Huh?

I'd like to know where I can buy some of the commerorative silver coins Bruce and Danny had minted for the new sack record b/f the 2003 season started.

Czaban had a great time w/that one b/c about half way through the 2003 season it looked like Bruce might not get the record.

I wish he hadn't broken the record here.

I just ate a chicken BLT salad from Wendys and Ive noticed that theyve changed the chicken from grilled to fried patty. It seems like it loses the "healthy" thing that way but daaaaaaaaaamn is it tasty.

Reminds me of that time in Hong Kong when I tried rat. I didnt know at the time that I was trying rat like I did when I tasted dog in Guam but I was told afterwards what it was and I have to say I didnt mind.

But if you look at the society of man as a whole..oops, am I off topic here?

what is the topic again?

Why are Sam Hollenbach and Rock Cartwright dead cap hits? Rock was re-signed and Hollenback is the 4th QB.

I'm not sure why Rock is a dead hit since he was never released. Hollenbach was cut before the 2007 season, then signed to the practice squad. Any guaranteed money that wasn't accounted for still counts as a dead hit since he was cut after June 1st, so the dead hit for his 2007 bonus apples to 2008.

On a side note, I still don't understand why Sean Taylor should count as dead money for this season. Obviously if he was released or retired, then it's proper. I'm saying the NFL should make an exception here as we nor Sean himself asked to die during his career.

Archived