Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

32 Teams in 32 Days (question)

Passizle

Hello all,

I have searched the forum pretty pretty well and even tried the stickied google search for ths information. Nothing!

Has anyone heard or seen anything about when our team is to be in the spotlight on the 32 teamsn in 32 days total access? I have been watching mostly non-stop but I have not seen anything and in most lists we are at the bottom. I am just hoping I did not miss it.

Anyone hear anything?

Done already. I think they were #15. They were done week before last I believe...Nothing much said however...except they liked that we had kept everything pretty much intact as far as players were concerned. They liked our draft picks. And they think CP should have a good year.

• 11 months later...

WOW!!!. I thought I just had a stroke. I am looking at the OP... seing my name... and thinking to myself... "WTF? I DID NOT make this post last night... right? I mean I was up late. Nah!

Then I see the year. Necrothreading is a strange thing indeed.

WOW!!!. I thought I just had a stroke. I am looking at the OP... seing my name... and thinking to myself... "WTF? I DID NOT make this post last night... right? I mean I was up late. Nah!

Then I see the year. Necrothreading is a strange thing indeed.

What's even more eerie is that it was bumped exactly 365 days later.

Archived