Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which side does the marching band sit on?

armstrong001

No problem, those seats will make it even easier to hear Hail to the Redskins! :D

That's what I'm looking forward to! Living out in Colorado, I can only make it back for a few weeks in the winter. I try to time my trip to catch a couple of the games with her. I can't wait to actually hear the band, and not the echos from the opposite side of the field (we were upper deck opposite end for the last few years).

Right behind me! *looks at location*

Actually you are right NEXT to the band, sections 210-213 are the same

aluminum bleachers that the band sits in, and the bands section is 211.

That should make you even more excited :)

HTTR

Right behind me! *looks at location*

Actually you are right NEXT to the band, sections 210-213 are the same

aluminum bleachers that the band sits in, and the bands section is 211.

That should make you even more excited :)

HTTR

You say bleachers. Looking at the pictures, I see individual seats. These are just mounted to the bleachers, correct? The seats do have backs to them?

You say bleachers. Looking at the pictures, I see individual seats. These are just mounted to the bleachers, correct? The seats do have backs to them?

What pictures are you looking at? I sit in 112 i walk by those sections every game numerous times, the band sits in bleachers. If you're looking at pics from the redskins website, you are seeing the backs of the seats in 111 and 112. But i could be wrong and the sections next to where the band sits do have backs on them.

edit: i am wrong after looking at this pic http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec330.jpg if you zoom all the way in on the pic, you can see the section where the band sits, their seats do not have backs on them but the sections next to those do. HTTR

Archived