Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

X-Box Football Game

rydost

Madden is the best football game but lacks Live support. If Live support is important to you get NFL Fever.

I'm praying that Madden 2004 supports Xbox Live. None of my freinds will play me any more because I keep kicking their @ss so bad. Time to go online and prove I am the best in the world. :D

Originally posted by Champ24Bailey

Madden no doubt. I used to like Gameday (what was i thinking) I dont even think Gameday is on Xbox, but just telling you. Madden2004 has to support Xbox live. I would love to face Mad Mike. :D

It'd be my pleasure.:high:

I hope you are good. I would love the challenge.

:cheers:

Madden is very nice, but i might give the edge to NFL 2K3, I love the ESPN updates and best plays of the week part, overall if you are a football fan then you must have both. I do like how you can draft your EA NCAA 2003 players into Madden 2003, now that is nice, I was the #1 pick taking by the skins

:D

Mad Mike, when they come out with Madden2004, let me know your name. I haven't gotten xbox live yet. Im sure you have it. I know it has to be fun. I have only played online with dremcast(back when i had a dreamcast) I can't wait until i get xboxlive (no doubt before the release of Madden2004). Tell me what other games are good on xboxlive. I need to broaden up my xbox video game collection (all i have are sports games)

Originally posted by Champ24Bailey

Mad Mike, when they come out with Madden2004, let me know your name. I haven't gotten xbox live yet. Im sure you have it. I know it has to be fun. I have only played online with dremcast(back when i had a dreamcast) I can't wait until i get xboxlive (no doubt before the release of Madden2004). Tell me what other games are good on xboxlive. I need to broaden up my xbox video game collection (all i have are sports games)

I'm holding off on Live untill I can play madden on it. While I enjoy other games Football is my passion. If madden does not go Live, I may be forced to by a PS2 just for madden. :gus: :laugh:

I can tell you though, Ghost Recon, Mech Assault and others are getting great reviews. Lots of new games coming this year so if you are a hard core gamer go for it.

I have Sega NFL 2K3 for the PS2. It's also available for XBox.

Pluses:

--Much better animation, faces and graphics than Madden

--More realistic and team-specific playbooks, with plenty of gimmicks: Flea Flicker, double reverse, play-action, etc.

--Easier, more intuitive play selection. Also, the playbooks are supposedly based on the plays a team actually ran in the previous season, e.g. the Rams playbook has all sorts of over-the-middle passes.

--More realistic gameplay and computer logic.

Minuses:

--Madden has more modes

--Madden has the Playbook editor

--Madden is easier to pick up and play: 2K3 is so realistic that you have to be on top of every play to score: there are no gimmes/butter plays like Madden. Reality enthusiasts would appreciate this, though.

--The historical teams, like 82 Skins, have the player numbers all messed up and no faces.

Originally posted by jbooma

Madden is very nice, but i might give the edge to NFL 2K3, I love the ESPN updates and best plays of the week part, overall if you are a football fan then you must have both. I do like how you can draft your EA NCAA 2003 players into Madden 2003, now that is nice, I was the #1 pick taking by the skins

:D

You can draft NCAA 2K3 players into NFL 2K3 too.

Archived