Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli: SB Win = Miracle on Ice

pointyfootball

Believe what you want, I could care less.

The title of this thread is incorrect. Eli never said that the Giants Super Bowl was equivalent to the the Miracle on Ice.

He never said that. As I stated, he was comparing how both teams, the Giants and the US Hockey team, played the best team and lost before beating them when it mattered the most. That was all he did.

Spin it any unreasonable way you want. Believe you can read his mind and think you know what he really meant and felt to sate your hatred of him and the Giants to make yourselves feel better. Its pretty laughable, but not surprising.

I'm done with this thread. Nothing else to say on the matter except...

I'll take a Super Bowl victory and a modicum of offseason turmoil any time over what your team has done the past decade or so. Looking forward to beating your team badly on the 4th.

The title of this thread is incorrect. Eli never said that the Giants Super Bowl was equivalent to the the Miracle on Ice.

He never said that. As I stated, he was comparing how both teams, the Giants and the US Hockey team, played the best team and lost before beating them when it mattered the most. That was all he did.

Spin it any unreasonable way you want. Believe you can read his mind and think you know what he really meant and felt to sate your hatred of him and the Giants to make yourselves feel better. Its pretty laughable, but not surprising.

I'll take a Super Bowl victory and a modicum of offseason turmoil any time over what your team has done the past decade or so. Looking forward to beating your team badly on the 4th.

jeepers Mr. Wilson...it was all in good fun. Seriously, though, it's the offseason. What else are we going to do besides make fun? If you think this is bad, wait til tr1 finishes with the 'boys and starts on the Giants. You'll have an aneurysm (sp?).

Just in fun,

PF

Hey pal, you wanna be an ass on our board? Get out.

Don't forget where you are.

Archived