Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley to interview Campbell

cooleyfans47

I wish this could be in video but unfortunately it will be in print. I am moving to DC in August and you can expect plenty of video that has be seriously lacking on The Cooley Zone.

oh yeah!! that's wussup right there. Good luck in your move.

"Do you know the words to the Fight Song?"

It's too often these days that a key member of the Skins is asked that question in an interview by, say, Kelly Johnson, and comes up with an embarrassing "nah" for the answer. Not that knowing HTTR should have any effect on someone's playing ability, but as one of the most recognizable Fight Songs in all the NFL, I would think more guys would want to honor it, learn it, and be able to shout it with pride - especially those guys who are "core" Skins, who've been here for a couple years at least, and who don't want to come up a bit lame when asked the question in interviews.

Perhaps it's unreasonable to expect these guys to study/learn a song when they have a whole new offense to digest, but c'mon... it's not THAT hard to remember... ;)

I have a feeling Cooley knows the words - and if JC doesn't, then I implore Cooooooley to learn him good! :cheers:

Cooley is all class! Mark my words, he will be a mainstay in DC for many years to come. Add a SB ring to his resume, and if the FO can manage to keep him on this team for his entire career, ... he will be a legend in this town and will never pay for drinks again! :D

Archived