Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Rap fans: Immortal Technique: "The 3rd World" New CD

skinsfan07

Any of you guys listen to him? IMO he is one of, if not, the best underground rapper I have heard in a long while. His views on politics, and various issues and problems in the US, and the world are strong.

He has a new CD that came out called The 3rd World. I highly suggest that if you are a fan of real hip-hop, rap, you wanna listen to this one. It's fantastic. I have the download link to it. PM me if you want it.

I have 6 of his CD's. I think that might be all of them. He may have a few more mixtapes but I don't have them yet.

Revolutionary Vol.1 (2001)

Revolutionary Vol. 2 (2003)

Warrior Music (2002)

Summer Visions (2007)

Snakes in the Bush (2008)

The 3rd World (2008)

his last 2 recent cd's are awesome. Snakes in the Bush is a classic. I always knew I.T. was beastly but never really got into him like that. Now I can't stop listening. Real rap at it's best.

And may I suggest that everyone listen to this song........."You Never Know" real touching song. I've never heard anything like it.

I agree. I.T. is one of my favorite rappers out there these days.

I first learned of him back in 2006 and have been listening to him every since.

With I.T. you can actually understand what he's rapping about. I prefer this type of rap vs the crap they put on the radio. I live in FL so there's a lot of southern style rap on the radio which is horrible. I notice when I visit VA & MD what they play on the radio is a little different.

yeah man, mainstream rap is soooooooooooo ****ing bad nowadays it is unlistenable. I can't do it anymore. I'm sick of all the Little Wayne, little dick riders, and all these ****ing club songs being played on the radio. We need people to stop listening to music that is destroying our society and need more people to START listening to music that will bring back the meaning of rap, and hopefully will lead to an uplifting in society.

It's sad what even music has become of in society. All these rapper talking about guns they've never held, drugs they've never sold, jewelry they've never owned, cars they've never had, and women they've never been with, it's awful. They are one of the reason our children growing up listening to them are doing nothing with their lives.

Mainstream rap should be banned from the radio, and only people who speak/rap with meaning like Lupe, Common, Talib, I.T. and even some Kanye, should be allowed to be played so that these kids have an understanding of what really is going on, instead of how they are going to get the freshest clothes, or get the newest car, or shiniest jewelry, or what gang they "rep".

yeah man, mainstream rap is soooooooooooo ****ing bad nowadays it is unlistenable. I can't do it anymore. I'm sick of all the Little Wayne, little dick riders, and all these ****ing club songs being played on the radio. We need people to stop listening to music that is destroying our society and need more people to START listening to music that will bring back the meaning of rap, and hopefully will lead to an uplifting in society.

It's sad what even music has become of in society. All these rapper talking about guns they've never held, drugs they've never sold, jewelry they've never owned, cars they've never had, and women they've never been with, it's awful. They are one of the reason our children growing up listening to them are doing nothing with their lives.

Mainstream rap should be banned from the radio, and only people who speak/rap with meaning like Lupe, Common, Talib, I.T. and even some Kanye, should be allowed to be played so that these kids have an understanding of what really is going on, instead of how they are going to get the freshest clothes, or get the newest car, or shiniest jewelry, or what gang they "rep".

Yes. I think mainstream Rap is reflective of the main problem with our society, greed. It's all about money and showing off what you have, or how bad ass you are. Here's some additional favorites of mine in no particular order( I'm probably forgetting a few though):

Tribe Calle Quest

KRS1

Jurrasic 5

Blue Scholar

Pharcyde

Mos Def

Rakim

De La Soul

Not all of these artists rap about meaning but at least they're mostly positive and not full of themselves. Some are a little old school. But to be honest, the rap that you and I like can be considered the original old school, hip hop style.

Yes. I think mainstream Rap is reflective of the main problem with our society, greed. It's all about money and showing off what you have, or how bad ass you are. Here's some additional favorites of mine in no particular order( I'm probably forgetting a few though):

Tribe Calle Quest

KRS1

Jurrasic 5

Blue Scholar

Pharcyde

Mos Def

Rakim

De La Soul

Not all of these artists rap about meaning but at least they're mostly positive and not full of themselves. Some are a little old school. But to be honest, the rap that you and I like can be considered the original old school, hip hop style.

Are you going to Rock The Bells? Tribe, Mos Def, De La Soul, Nas, Dead Prez, Immortal and some others are going to be there.

Tribe Calle Quest

KRS1

Jurrasic 5

Blue Scholar

Pharcyde

Mos Def

Rakim

De La Soul

yea I love DLS, and Mos Def. Pharcyde ain't bad either. def. some old schoolers there. That was when rap was hip-hop and when hip-hop had a meaning.

Revolutionary Vol. 2 had some dope songs on there. Immortal Technique be speaking the truth.

Revo. 2 is awesome.

Crossing the Boundary

Freedom of Speech

You Never Know

Point of No Return

Those are my fav. songs

BTW if anyone wants the Snakes in the Bush album also, PM me. That album is awesome........

A quote from the intro song titled "Snakes in the Bush" couldn't be more true (below)

"When you think you are now getting together, it is because we have begun to realize, that we have a common enemy, and the only time we’ll be able to come together with a common objective, and a common goal, is when we first develop a common motive, and that motive is best developed by recognizing the common enemy……"

:applause:

I tell ya. If he wasn't latin saying N***a all the time, it would be better.

The guy has a message though and it's appreciated compared to most crap I hear these days.

he's latin & black. So I guess he "has" the right. IDK w/e he presents a stong message.

He used to be one of my favorite rappers. He at least talks about SOMTHING when he raps, and has alot of cool punchlines.

He seems lost when he tries to be on pace with a beat and he has way too many 1 word rhymes that makes him sound sort-of amateur though.

Yeah I think he's good...but I wouldn't go out and buy his CD.

He used to be one of my favorite rappers. He at least talks about SOMTHING when he raps, and has alot of cool punchlines.

He seems lost when he tries to be on pace with a beat and he has way too many 1 word rhymes that makes him sound sort-of amateur though.

Yeah I think he's good...but I wouldn't go out and buy his CD.

why buy his cd when you can download it???? lol

What yo wrote reminded me of this T-shirt I saw Phonte of Little Brother (If you don't know about Little Brother, please check them out) wearing When I see it online I am getting it. It read:

Rap

-Lies

Hip Hop

Classic

What yo wrote reminded me of this T-shirt I saw Phonte of Little Brother (If you don't know about Little Brother, please check them out) wearing When I see it online I am getting it. It read:

Rap

-Lies

Hip Hop

Classic

that is classic. I'd get that shirt in a heartbeat.

Any of you guys listen to him? IMO he is one of, if not, the best underground rapper I have heard in a long while. His views on politics, and various issues and problems in the US, and the world are strong.

He has a new CD that came out called The 3rd World. I highly suggest that if you are a fan of real hip-hop, rap, you wanna listen to this one. It's fantastic. I have the download link to it. PM me if you want it.

I have 6 of his CD's. I think that might be all of them. He may have a few more mixtapes but I don't have them yet.

Revolutionary Vol.1 (2001)

Revolutionary Vol. 2 (2003)

Warrior Music (2002)

Summer Visions (2007)

Snakes in the Bush (2008)

The 3rd World (2008)

He's only got 2 retail albums. Also, the 3rd World is not out in any way. If it was it would be flooding my usual spots.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived