Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I can't find the pic.

Jermaine76

You naive hero worshipers really blow me away. Wow! Shock! Irresponsible NFL players who don't bother to show up for autograph appearances. How unbelievable! Awwww...it's ok....they are Redskins, right? Yeah, their agent probably messed the whole thing up, right? What would you naive fans have to say about a Tony Romo sits to pee, or a Donovan McNabb ducking such a session? Wake-up and realize that EVEN Skins players can be complete jerks off the field too.

seriously man, its apparent you dont like these types of threads yet you show up to EVERY one and make some bashing comment.

why cant you just grow up and stay out of them if they irritate you so bad?

You naive hero worshipers really blow me away. Wow! Shock! Irresponsible NFL players who don't bother to show up for autograph appearances. How unbelievable! Awwww...it's ok....they are Redskins, right? Yeah, their agent probably messed the whole thing up, right? What would you naive fans have to say about a Tony Romo sits to pee, or a Donovan McNabb ducking such a session? Wake-up and realize that EVEN Skins players can be complete jerks off the field too.

In case you don't know, we don't give a crap about getting a Romo sits to pee or McNabb autograph. This is extremeSKINS, not extremechokers.

Archived