Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I can't find the pic.

Jermaine76

I apologize for making a thread about this..however, a few months ago...someone one here had a pic of LaRon Landry sitting on a bench with his head down after the playoff loss to Seattle. Also on that pic, there was a "ghost" of Sean Taylor patting Landry on the shoulder or something like that. Can someone tell me where this pic is. The search engine isn't working. I had it as wallpaper, but the system crashed and I would like to use it again. Thanks for your time.

I'm wondering if Landry isn't like the early days of ST himself in that he shies away from media exposure.

Could be, but Sean never scheduled autograph signings and then didn't show up.

If Laron is media-shy he shouldn't sign on to do that stuff, nothing wrong with being a recluse--just be a man of your word.

I totally agree, everything that I read about Landry it seems like he is becoming more and more like Taylor (on and off the field.)

I always read though that ST always liked talking to the fans, especially the kids before games. It was pretty much the media he remained aloof to. As for Laron, don't forget though that you were once 23 years old, and you weren't revered and rich. He still needs to grow up into a man. What people need to worry about for now is how he feels about football. He loves the game so I'm not worried about him.

Could be, but Sean never scheduled autograph signings and then didn't show up.

If Laron is media-shy he shouldn't sign on to do that stuff, nothing wrong with being a recluse--just be a man of your word.

thats a lie. I went to two autograph sessions that were for SEAN TAYLOR moss and cp and both times no st. Not saying he was a bad guy but dont make stuff up.

I always read though that ST always liked talking to the fans, especially the kids before games. It was pretty much the media he remained aloof to. As for Laron, don't forget though that you were once 23 years old, and you weren't revered and rich. He still needs to grow up into a man. What people need to worry about for now is how he feels about football. He loves the game so I'm not worried about him.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. I was just agreeing the CM916. His off the field personality doesn't seem to affect his play on the field which is all I care about.

Dude, don't try and call me out.

I wasn't making stuff up, I wasn't aware of that happening.

Don't be a dick.

whoa guys just chill about it. LL has bad a few decisions lately that i think may be wrong but a little blown out fo proportion. perhaps he had a signing session scheduled by his agent that he didnt know about or soemthing. LL might also be in a situation not unlike ST where he needs to learn a few things and grow up a little to be the Man we all know he can be. ST wasnt perfect but before the tragedy of his death had become a a guy we could all admire, lets give LL the same chance and leave it at that.

Dude, don't try and call me out.

I wasn't making stuff up, I wasn't aware of that happening.

Don't be a dick.

lol so emotional. I was just saying that it is a known fact that Sean Taylor was VERY VERY flakey about appearneces. I have only been to two he skipped but i've heard of many more. Just saying that it wouldn't be fair to judge laron based of some made up claim that st showed up to everything.

lol so emotional. I was just saying that it is a known fact that Sean Taylor was VERY VERY flakey about appearneces. I have only been to two he skipped but i've heard of many more. Just saying that it wouldn't be fair to judge laron based of some made up claim that st showed up to everything.

Not emotional, just felt that you could go about it better, I think you could just say: "Sean skipped also" and then provide a link.

If thats true, then my claim was in fact false, but Laron seemed pretty comfortable in his time in front of the camera, though he hasn't had a ton of exposure.

You naive hero worshipers really blow me away. Wow! Shock! Irresponsible NFL players who don't bother to show up for autograph appearances. How unbelievable! Awwww...it's ok....they are Redskins, right? Yeah, their agent probably messed the whole thing up, right? What would you naive fans have to say about a Tony Romo sits to pee, or a Donovan McNabb ducking such a session? Wake-up and realize that EVEN Skins players can be complete jerks off the field too.

You naive hero worshipers really blow me away. Wow! Shock! Irresponsible NFL players who don't bother to show up for autograph appearances. How unbelievable! Awwww...it's ok....they are Redskins, right? Yeah, their agent probably messed the whole thing up, right? What would you naive fans have to say about a Tony Romo sits to pee, or a Donovan McNabb ducking such a session? Wake-up and realize that EVEN Skins players can be complete jerks off the field too.

Every single one of your posts is almost exactly the same.

"WOW you guys are so stupid _____"

Get off your high horse and let me lay this on you:

We have a classy organization, and I for one expect better out of my players. If you don't care about how your players act, then go join CZ and hang out with some true sleeze-balls.

Archived