Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pats Kaczur cooperates with DEA following arrest

Fletch_Lives59

They were prescription pain killers, thats how he passed the test.

What I wanna know is why didn't he just get some from the team, or get a prescription from a doctor...as much pain as NFL players are in after games I'm sure they can get some legit pills to pop.

Uh Im pretty sure he didn't have a script for those Oxys. That's why he paid 4000 dollars for them. And they are opiates, and test positive on a drug test the same way heroin does. He passed his tests by knowing in advance when they were happening just like every other player in the NFL not named Ricky Williams or Odell Thurman. And I doubt the team doctors would prescribe Oxycontin over an alternative given its highly addictive nature.

Edit: Brah.

Uh Im pretty sure he didn't have a script for those Oxys. That's why he paid 4000 dollars for them. And they are opiates, and test positive on a drug test the same way heroin does. He passed his tests by knowing in advance when they were happening just like every other player in the NFL not named Ricky Williams or Odell Thurman. And I doubt the team doctors would prescribe Oxycontin over an alternative given its highly addictive nature.

Edit: Brah.

I know he doesn't have a script, but he could have easily gotten one from a non-team doctor easily.

Didn't think about the fact that they're opiates, but couldn't he just show them the prescription and say "I broke/strained my ____" here's the prescription.

People need to bite the bullet and take responsibility for their mistakes. Snitching on someone to get off a misdemeanor? What a ****ing *****!!!!

That's definately a felony bud. That said, you shouldn't snitch unless you're falsely accused of something by the person who did it (Taylor's shooting, for instance)

I know he doesn't have a script, but he could have easily gotten one from a non-team doctor easily.

Didn't think about the fact that they're opiates, but couldn't he just show them the prescription and say "I broke/strained my ____" here's the prescription.

Pretty hard to get a script for 100 of those every few days too. This guy was obviously dealing himself, probably to other Pats players.

Pretty hard to get a script for 100 of those every few days too. This guy was obviously dealing himself, probably to other Pats players.

With as much money as he has, he could easily get this stuff with a 'legit' prescription.

Different doctors, a few greased palms...I bet it would be simple.

300 pills in one month? He was definitely NOT buying for personal use.:

"A Drug Enforcement Administration agent said in an affadavit that a cooperating witness [identified as Kaczur] wore a recording device during three drug buys last month. In each of the deals, the witness bought 100 OxyContin pills from Ekasala for $3,900 in cash. . ."

Archived